Lemute Warrior

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jun 30, 13 6:51 PM
Just had the Super Floater Lemute Warrior drop and lost some diamonds. I had 143 but when I banished the Warrior I lost 21 diamonds. What is up with that? I had enough of the things he needed to banish him. In fact he gave me a diamond. That's how I noticed that I lost some. Anyway to recover them?

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

Re:Lemute Warrior

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jun 30, 13 6:54 PM
I would contact tech support, I heard on another thread they reimbursed when diamonds were taken when items to banish were in inventory...

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jun 30, 13 7:22 PM
Thanks, SandyFish55. Will do.

Sync7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Sync7 on Jul 2, 13 9:55 PM
I'm having the same problem with the Super Floaters ! Just clicked on 2 & lost 20 Diamonds & $40,000 ! What the heck is that ? Had plenty of the items needed to Banish them in the inventory. Not real happy with the update !

starrylyn
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by starrylyn on Jul 6, 13 7:59 AM
I no longer get the Lemute Warrior, wondering if anyone else is having this happen. It stopped around level 70. Wondering if it is no longer going to appear after banishing lemutes in the higher levels.

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Jul 9, 13 2:03 PM
I am at level 96 and it stopped turning up around level 94 when I finished my last quest. I think that has something to do with it.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jul 9, 13 3:04 PM
I am at level 106 & all quests complete,when i did the latest update I was getting all the super floaters after the required # of banishments. Now I no longer get about half of them. Lemute, pangolian, wolf...to name a few

deanery4
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by deanery4 on Jul 11, 13 8:53 PM
I don't seem to be getting the lemute warrior and the ferocious wolf anymore.I never banished the ferocious wolf because I would rather use the flares and torches to banish vultures and snowmen. Also last time the lemute warrior appeared I chose not to banish him because I didn't want to buy the vampire teeth I needed to do it. Since then -no lemute warrior, and I have banished heaps of lemutes. So do you think that is why I'm not getting them any more?-because I let their timers run out. Has anyone else noticed this?

arids
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by arids on Jul 11, 13 10:51 PM
I'm at level 98 and I don't get the lemute warrior, the fence or the cook - and I banish hundreds of lemutes, criminals and pirates. I used the super floaters each time they came up (well those 3) so I don't think it's because you let them time out. Of course it's hard to tell as we don't know what are bugs and what is by design. I did have a random old vulture turn up the other day - but again, I'd banished at least a hundred or so vultures,.....

[Post New]by homegirl66 on Jul 17, 13 1:37 PM
Hi I`m on level 137..I have never had lemute warrior, or `fence`, for banishing crimminals`

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jul 17, 13 2:42 PM
If you click on a super floater it will tell you what you need to banish them and get the rewards, if you do not have enough of what is needed, this is when you will lose your diamonds, hope this helps.

[Post New]by Minimimilee on Aug 27, 13 3:38 AM
Hi guys! I'm Level 170. After the update today, have done all quests except the below 2.

1. Ice Monster - Banish the malicious snowmen to lure out the ice golem
2. Tizoc - Banish lemutes to make the lemute warrior appear

I'm wondering roughly how many times I have to banish snowmen and lemutes in order to get lemute warrior and Ice Golem appear. Still haven't seen them in my forest ever.

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Aug 27, 13 5:50 AM
The snowman is usually 10x and the lemute warrior 15x

[Post New]by oct1944 on Sep 2, 13 5:09 AM
after level 90 there are no more lemute warriors or nijia warriors. im level 153. your just wasting money. I have done everything except that one challenge. believe me they don't come up. just waiting for next update now.

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Sep 2, 13 7:15 AM
oct1944 wrote:after level 90 there are no more lemute warriors or nijia warriors. im level 153. your just wasting money. I have done everything except that one challenge. believe me they don't come up. just waiting for next update now.

I am on level 205 on a PC. All of the alter-ego floaters continue to appear for me after banishing/bartering 15-20 of the required regular floaters. They had started to disappear after the July 19th update but the July 26th update fixed that problem for me.

I have a suspicion the disappearing alter-ego floaters happen only to those players who play online. Internet service is not always available for me, so I play offline. And I think whatever files are used to calculate the floater banishment count are stable offline, but unstable online.

Go to: