Jigsaw puzzle pieces

[Post New]by NonPersona on Jul 1, 13 11:58 AM
I finished the game and the bonus chapter also. Absolutely fantastic game.
Now I am short 2 puzzle pieces and I don't know how to go back and try to find them. It states that I can redo the chapters to find the missing pieces, but when I try to do that it goes to the beginning of the game. and I don't know how to access only the places I need to go to find them. I just goes to the very beginning and I would have to play it all over again. I cannot go back to each chapter individually only to find them.
That is the only thing I find disappointing. Please is there a secret to going back only to find the missing puzzle pieces.

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Jigsaw puzzle pieces

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Jul 2, 13 9:46 AM
I take it you have to actually start over from the beginning & play the whole game over to find the stuff you're missing. I am quite concerned in that I just finished the main game and I am short on most all of the things: morphing objects, interacting with my imp, puzzle pieces, etc. Have a feeling will be playing the game over again.

[Post New]by Tartanpimpernel on Jul 3, 13 2:04 PM
What a big disappointment. I got all 45 jigsaw pieces and was looking forward to building a jigsaw with them at the end of the game. Nada, nowt, nothing. I never bother collecting things if there is no point to it, but jigsaw pieces shout out that there should be a puzzle. What an anticlimax to me. Otherwise a very good game.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 3, 13 10:27 PM
Tartanpimpernel, I believe you access the jigsaw puzzle from the extras menu on the main menu. Are you saying when you did that you were unable to do the puzzle? Because I missed a puzzle piece and was thinking about replaying just for that little extra puzzle, but if it doesn't work, that would really tick me off if I spent all that time replaying.

Btw, I too, got the impression that you could reenter the game just to find missing collectibles and when I restarted I was prompted to play the entire game over again. That kept me from restarting right then because that seemed terribly misleading.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jul 4, 13 10:19 AM
You can go back and find the missing pieces, but you have to replay the game.

In order to replay the game and not loose the pieces that you collected, you replay the game using the "same" Profile.

I to missed 1 puzzle piece, and at this time I am not going to replay the game; at a later date I will.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I replayed the game and found my missing puzzle piece.
I was disappointed that there was only 1 puzzle to put together. I thought there would be at least 4 or 5, based on the wallpapers. Well, i guess, one is better than none.

This is an excellent game that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Happy Gaming.

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 1:20:11 PM PST

[Post New]by jamietwoshoe on Jul 9, 13 2:02 PM
I am missing two pieces but cannot go back into games to find them am sure that I will have to start again with another profile but if I am wrong would appreciate some help it seems such a waste of time when it says you can go back and find only the pieces you are missing but when you do that you have to play everything just to get going tried going into each chapter and searching but to no avail.
Found some pieces that I had missed before but it didn't change in the extra file also did not say that I had found a jigsaw piece. Any help appreciated thanks.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 10, 13 4:56 AM
Tartanpimpernel wrote:What a big disappointment. I got all 45 jigsaw pieces and was looking forward to building a jigsaw with them at the end of the game. Nada, nowt, nothing. I never bother collecting things if there is no point to it, but jigsaw pieces shout out that there should be a puzzle. What an anticlimax to me. Otherwise a very good game.

even in bonus, you don't use puzzle pieces?

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 24, 13 10:56 AM
jamietwoshoe wrote:I am missing two pieces but cannot go back into games to find them am sure that I will have to start again with another profile but if I am wrong would appreciate some help it seems such a waste of time when it says you can go back and find only the pieces you are missing but when you do that you have to play everything just to get going tried going into each chapter and searching but to no avail.
Found some pieces that I had missed before but it didn't change in the extra file also did not say that I had found a jigsaw piece. Any help appreciated thanks.

it should be in the credits or WT.

Go to: