roseg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Totally stuck on level 44

[Post New]by roseg on Jul 1, 13 3:17 PM
How do you get through level 44? Am I the only one? What am I missing?

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Totally stuck on level 44

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jul 2, 13 2:05 PM
You will have to do quite a bit of clicking with this level. Start off by opening all the chests, but don't collect the horn of plenty yet. Collect the food and speed sandels. Send some workers to chop down the trees and the others to start repairing the statues. You will have enough mana to repair all the statues to level one. Kill ghosts when you can, especially if they get close to your entrance. Repair the field and upgrade once, collect the horn of plenty. As soon as you have 150 food, trade with the guy below the field for 1000 mana. Then start upgrading the statues again. I started with the ones closest to the entrance and then worked my way back down the line. It's pretty straight forward from here. Collect food, trade for mana and upgrade the statues, killing ghosts as much as you can.

stratacatQ
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by stratacatQ on Jul 7, 13 12:09 AM
Thanks on this one!!! Waiting to activate the 2nd horn of plenty really made a difference in getting enough food quick enough to finish with gold! The quicker you get the statues repaired & upgraded, they'll kill most of the ghost requirements for you.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Aug 2, 13 7:26 AM
But don't you have to click a million ghosts in order to get enough manna to upgrade to level 3? I couldn't get enough manna through just trading. Or did I miss something.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Aug 3, 13 9:15 AM
You can trade 150 Food for 1000 Mana which is enough to upgrade the 5 Statues to Level 2 @200 Mana each, then 200 Food for 3000 Mana which is enough to upgrade the 5 Statues to Level 3 @500 Mana each.

Go to: