Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

What a difference when everything works!

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Jul 2, 13 12:01 AM
I couldn't sleep so I decided I would get up and read and/or play a game on the iPad. I decided to try Dark Manor even though the glitches yesterday had made it almost impossible to play and I was considering deleting it.

When I started the game there was a message saying that the developers knew a lot of players were having problems and they were working on a fix. They hoped to have everything working properly very soon.

I tried playing and everything worked. No disappearing garden; no points and gold dropping to zero and when I played a challenge I was properly credited when I finished.

Hope everything is fixed for everyone else that had problems.

Thanks Big Fish.

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Re:What a difference when everything works!

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 2, 13 1:23 AM
A huge part of the problem seems to be connected to the server getting overloaded when everyone's on line.

I can only really play before 11am UK time, which isn't really when I want to be playing at all.

Glad they are looking into it, and hope they sort it out , as it's a really fun game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:What a difference when everything works!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 2, 13 5:33 AM
I know how you feel fellow Dark Manor enthusiasts.

Thanks for sticking with us though and given how hard the Team are working on these connectivity issues, I imagine this will be resolved for us all soon!

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

Go to: