Adding attractions, paths, etc

[Post New]by Sloojgud on Jul 2, 13 12:23 AM
What is the purpose of this, other to improve the look of the manor? The fortune teller I've added seems to generate silver, but the enigmas don't seem to do anything.

What about paths? If the walkers have more paths do they generate more?

I understand the hidden object aspects of this game, but other than a little bit of generation of silver, etc. the mansion doesn't seem to do much. Sims-like games involve making sure there is enough stuff like, water, roads, or things go wrong. Nothing like that seems to happen with Dark Manor.

I'd welcome more explanation. Thanks.

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Re:Adding attractions, paths, etc

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 2, 13 1:32 AM
The walkers generate JuJu which you need to accumulate to get new Tasks (HOS etc...). I don't think walking further gets you more Juju, it's a timing thing - different walkers pay up different amounts of Juju after different lengths of time.

You get awards for laying 8, 25 and 100 path slabs which (I seem to remember earn you Juju and XP).

Placing enigmas gets you more XP and more Juju, as far as I know, that's all.

You need to accumulate XP to unlock higher level objects. You need to pass Juju thresholds to get to new game tasks.

At the moment I am focusing on getting the best money earners .

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Adding attractions, paths, etc

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 2, 13 5:30 AM
Hi Sloojgud,

Welcome to the Pond!

Just swimming into to add to the excellent advice that Frogmort has offered!

If you click the little golden i that shows up at the top right hand corner of each item you can place, it will tell you how much space it will take up, how long it takes before you can summon and what you earn from it, either as a one off bonus for placement or over time.

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: