Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

The Serpent of Isis

[Post New]by Robilyn on Mar 3, 09 8:15 PM
I need to find a claw and a screw in one of the rooms. Can anyone out there help me. I'm about to lose it. It's in chapter 7 the room with the electrial box. Thanks.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:The Serpent of Isis

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Mar 3, 09 8:23 PM
There is a walkthrough available in the BFG blog. You can get to the blog from the homepage. It's about halfway down on the left. Other than that you can try the forum for it. Just click on all game forums then go down to S.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 4, 09 5:05 AM
Actually the forum is under "T" for "THE Serpent of Isis". I found the claw somewhere quite by accident. It was in a dark spot and I never saw it. I couldn't find it so I started to click in the dark places. I think it was near the bottom of the scene.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Mar 4, 09 5:22 AM
I hate the dark screens in so many games , I don't know if it's because I have a laptop, but I have problems with dark screens, I ve been stuck for 3 days trying to find my last key in a room which the top of the screen is black I can't see anything I might have to give up on this game as I just can't find this darn key, and I can't find a walkthrough that shows you where all the keys are !!!

Lou

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 4, 09 8:15 AM
keltica wrote:I hate the dark screens in so many games , I don't know if it's because I have a laptop, but I have problems with dark screens, I ve been stuck for 3 days trying to find my last key in a room which the top of the screen is black I can't see anything I might have to give up on this game as I just can't find this darn key, and I can't find a walkthrough that shows you where all the keys are !!!

Lou

The five keys are located:

lower right, next to the sphinx on the table
on the floor. lower center, next to the hat
second, left column, just to the left of the lizard
on the low, right wall, just in front of the knight
on the right column.

There is a 6th key, but is called the capsule key

Hope this helps!

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Mar 5, 09 2:55 AM
prpldva

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you !!!! .... I've got them all now .... I can finally continue

Lou

[Post New]by margaretoz on Mar 5, 09 4:29 AM
I am stuck in the prague level. I have tried it a couple of times. What do I have to put in the table to be able to go to the tower. Nothing I try is working and I have all the other items but can't finish this one. Help!!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 5, 09 5:57 AM
margaretoz wrote:I am stuck in the prague level. I have tried it a couple of times. What do I have to put in the table to be able to go to the tower. Nothing I try is working and I have all the other items but can't finish this one. Help!!!!!!

Hi margaretoz- welcome to the forums!

I think you are in the magicians trailer.. you need to place the two paperweights into the circles on the table. You also need to complete the pyramid puzzle on the left.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 5, 09 5:59 AM
keltica wrote:prpldva

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you !!!! .... I've got them all now .... I can finally continue

Lou

You're very welcome! Have fun with the game!

Go to: