bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Corpatros: The Hidden Village technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 3, 13 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

gnewburn
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:Post any Corpatros: The Hidden Village technical issues here only

[Post New]by gnewburn on Jul 3, 13 6:51 AM
when I it run after the d/l...my game manager doesn't come up

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 3, 13 7:19 AM
Heya gnewburn,

That sure sounds frustrating! It might help to locate the small file that you downloaded from our website and try to run it again by double-clicking it. If you can't find it you can always get it again by clicking on the Play Now button on the game's page. When you get the prompt from your browser, make sure to click to save the file instead of running it.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jul 10, 13 8:46 AM
The game freezes as soon as I get the fishing rod. I have to shut down the entire computer, as it won't let me see task manager. Tried twice, now will restart under other profile, see if that helps.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 11, 13 4:13 AM
Hi fatandfrumpy,

My best suggestion for this would be to start a new profile so hopefully, once you do that you will be able to progress beyond this point with no trouble.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 4:14:16 AM PST

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jul 11, 13 4:58 AM
started again. New profile. got past the fishing rod. Hopefully good to go.

druh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by druh on Jul 14, 13 1:35 PM
Downloaded game and it has run fine UNTIL i get to a puzzle , then i get a blue screen. Can't see anything so can't do anything except skip or quit game.I have
uninstalled and reloaded a couple of times. I have changed resolution a couple of times. nothing works. help!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 16, 13 7:13 AM
Heya folks,

fatandfrumpy - Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is fine now!

druh - Welcome to the Forums! That definitely doesn't sound nice. it could be that your computer is having some problems to display the game. Making sure that all your software is up-to-date with the steps here could already help to solve the issue, though!

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: