No fix still!

[Post New]by mclicky7 on Jul 3, 13 5:28 AM
For some reason, my game STILL has no fix! They came out with a gift for staying with the game...but my game still is not fixed! I used the gold to purchase a man-eating tree....but the game still does not allow me to move forward! I do not want to have to remove the game, cause I will loose everything that I have worked so hard for.....what is wrong with this game???

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:No fix still!

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 3, 13 7:31 AM
Heya mclicky7, welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery is still not working properly.

If you would like to save the progress that you have made so far to reinstall you game, you can always connect your game to Facebook. This way your progress will be saved and you can reload it at any time after the reinstall or even on a different device.

Where exactly in the game are you stuck, though? Maybe it#s something we can help you with! .

I'll go ahead and move this over to our Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery - iOS Forum to keep everything in one place.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Zaphire69
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Zaphire69 on Jul 3, 13 4:25 PM
I never use Facebook logins, Facebook has enough of my info and if I use my Facebook info then Big Fish will have all my info too.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 3, 13 11:57 PM
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are aware of these issues and we are continuing to work on resolving these, to improve your Dark Manor experience.

And just to let you know that some improvements have been made overnight that should help the game to run a bit more smoothly for you.

Finally, I will be locking this thread now to keep things tidy but you can post issues like this in the dedicated tech thread for this games here. This will help us to track these issues and the effectiveness of the work that we are doing to address them.

Hoping this info is helpful and thank you for bearing with us!

bfgBaikal

Go to: