Zaphire69
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Thank you for the gold but...

[Post New]by Zaphire69 on Jul 3, 13 6:28 AM
Hi Big Fish,

I wanted to thank you for the 13 gold bars that you sent everyone in lue of the frustration with the servers. But I never got credited the gold bars. I got the pop up window saying that you were giving out 13 gold but it never populated. Could you look into this please?

Good work on stabilizing the servers.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Thank you for the gold but...

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 3, 13 7:00 AM
Heya Zaphire69,

I'm sorry to hear that it seems like your gold never got added to your account .

It could be that there is a small delay and it might already help to simply restart yoiur game to see if the gold appears .

If it doesn't, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team so they can have a look at that for you!

Hope that helps.

bfgBiwa

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 3, 13 9:41 AM
I got this message 2x, the first time I think I was credited with Gold, the second time I definitely wasn't.

I imagine I was only supposed to get the message once.

Zaphire69
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Zaphire69 on Jul 3, 13 4:19 PM
Well restarting the app didn't fix the problem and the game is virtually unplayable during the day due to connection issues.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 3, 13 4:29 PM
Hi Zaphire69,

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering problems. Our team is currently working hard to make the game run a bit smoother, and we hope to have updates for you soon. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience, and we'll do our best to make your gaming experience a fun one as quickly as possible.

bfgSeine

WinoPoet
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by WinoPoet on Jul 5, 13 10:56 AM
I got the gold but am still frustrated about the technical problems crashing, "synchronizing" and all my rewards disappearing! Are we close to a fix? How long do we have to keep restarting and working around this? I love this game and have helped by giving good ratings; can u help me get my fix, (lol)?

Go to: