lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

worst game ever

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jul 3, 13 6:58 AM
stuck after a few minutes, cannot find paddle and can get no further than the raft

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:worst game ever

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Jul 3, 13 8:45 AM
I can't believe someone at BFG looked at this and said, yeah.. this is a money maker..

pilimai729
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by pilimai729 on Jul 3, 13 9:42 AM
After posting my two cents in reviews, I checked game manager. I lasted a whole 8 minutes. Oh, yeah, most of that time trying to find out how to exit the game.

[Post New]by GoddessofPain on Jul 3, 13 9:54 AM
How the hell do you cross the river?? There is no paddle and nothing works.

momoftoad
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by momoftoad on Jul 4, 13 1:09 AM
you have to really think. Some of the items need to be combined in inventory so try that and see if you can move forward. You will eventually get the paddle after you make it up into the hut above the boat and kill the snake, and do a few other things.

worst game ever

[Post New]by FranklySpeaking on Jul 4, 13 5:02 AM
lornaovenden1 wrote:stuck after a few minutes, cannot find paddle and can get no further than the raft

are you able to get the corpse down from the net? There are still a few steps after that until you can get the paddle....

[Post New]by Rgentry on Jul 4, 13 4:21 PM
This game makes no sense, nothing else to do in the hut or the car and nothing left but the river, no way to go forward! No hint, tried to combine things. Stupid!

[Post New]by FranklySpeaking on Jul 4, 13 5:17 PM
Rgentry wrote:This game makes no sense, nothing else to do in the hut or the car and nothing left but the river, no way to go forward! No hint, tried to combine things. Stupid!

have you got the bamboo & the stone knife? combine them and you can use it to get the corpse down, then you can move forward...

[Post New]by davidmward on Jul 8, 13 3:24 AM
I agree.
As a fool I bought this game without trying first. Money wasted.
I cannot understand how big fish games offered such a poorly devised game.
All the comments about the game expressed by many of the contributors to the forum I agree with. I hope they never ever offer games thrown together in such a poor manner again. It means I will now have to try every game before I buyjust in case I am offered another turkey.

[Post New]by starbright39 on Aug 3, 13 10:15 AM
I can't even find the bamboo! :-(

Go to: