THE LEVER HELPPPPPPPPPPP

[Post New]by liberaldemocrat on Jul 3, 13 6:03 PM
I HAVE READ ALL THE ADVICE AND TRIED THEM ALL. USED THE STRATEGY GUIDE CLICKED ON FRAGMENTS SAW WHERE THE 4TH PIECE WAS COULD NOT FIND IT. WENT TO THE WALKTHROUGH LOOKED AT THAT STILL CANNOT FIND IT. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I HAVE CLICKED EVERYWHERE AROUND THE UPPER SNOWY AREA. I HAVE A LOT OF GAMES FROM BIG FISH BUT ON THIS ONE I MAY THROW IN THE TOWEL. I HAVE CLICKED ON ALL AREAS SURROUNDING WHERE IT SHOWS THAT 4TH FRAGMENT IS. I HAVE OCCASIONALY GOT STUCK BUT ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GO TO THE FORUM AND GET HELP. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME. IT IS VERY IRRITATING. SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO NOW? I HAVE TRUELY CLICKED EVERY SINGLE AREA ON THAT AREA WHERE IT SHOWS THE 4TH FRAGMENT IS.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:THE LEVER HELPPPPPPPPPPP

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 3, 13 6:07 PM
Are you looking at the walkthrough, or using the hint button while the lever fragment window is open? With the window open showing the pieces, click on hint, and it should draw a circle of stars around where the piece is.

[Post New]by liberaldemocrat on Jul 3, 13 6:30 PM
TRIED CLICKING THE HINT BUTTON WITH THE WINDOW OPEN. there ARE STARS BUT THEY DONOT CIRCLE WHERE THE FRAGMENT IS THEY GO TO THE BOX WHERE THE LEVEL GOES AFTER YOU HAVE ALL OF THE PIECES. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

[Post New]by liberaldemocrat on Jul 3, 13 7:13 PM
THANKS FOR THE HELP. I REBOOTED MY COMPUTER AND BINGO THEN IT WORKED. AS USUAL THE FORUM IS AWSOME. NOW I CAN ENJOY THE 4TH OF JULY PLAYING MY GAMES.

Go to: