Decreasing JuJu and Money

[Post New]by kpsalh on Jul 3, 13 6:10 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with their Juju decreasing throughout the game? I've noticed that both my juju & money has been decreasing - especially when I go to another application (check email, etc.). I come back and it's lower than before. I've gone from over 14,000 juju to a few hundred. My money fluctuates, as well - has nothing to do with purchasing/expansions, etc.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

Re:Decreasing JuJu and Money

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 3, 13 7:03 PM
Yes, I had some juju drops, and still have
Support is already informed about this, they are already working on it to get it fixed.

Edited on 07/03/2013 at 7:04:09 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Decreasing JuJu and Money

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 3, 13 11:54 PM
Hi kpsalhn,

As L_Amour kindly advised, we are aware of these issues that have been affecting some players JuJu and silver totals and I assure you that these issues are begin worked on.

And just to let you know that some improvements have been made overnight that should help the game to run a bit more smoothly for you.

Finally, I will be locking this thread now to keep things tidy but you can post issues like this in the dedicated tech thread for this games here. This will help us to track these issues and the effectiveness of the work that we are doing to address them.

Hoping this info is helpful.

bfgBaikal

Go to: