Pyramid & Sector X

[Post New]by lmorrow947 on Jul 4, 13 5:17 AM
How do I get to the Pyramid? When I check the map it shows a red item box in the Pyramid---how do I get there? There is nothing left to do in the Tree house. I've finished everything at the camp site and I can't get the log to fall so I can get to sector X......Help please

Pyramid & Sector X

[Post New]by FranklySpeaking on Jul 4, 13 5:33 AM
lmorrow947 wrote:How do I get to the Pyramid? When I check the map it shows a red item box in the Pyramid---how do I get there? There is nothing left to do in the Tree house. I've finished everything at the camp site and I can't get the log to fall so I can get to sector X......Help please

haha, the game seem require you to get all necessary stuffs before you can fall into the hole. Have you get the crystal skull from the hut? Have you lighter & gun from the corpse at the campsite? Have you get the puzzle piece from the tree house (HOS)? Did you pick up the gem after breaking the bottle?

Can't remember all of the stuffs.... LOL

Re:Pyramid & Sector X

[Post New]by lmorrow947 on Jul 4, 13 8:02 AM
Thanks I didn't have the knife from the tree house

I'm in sector x

[Post New]by FranklySpeaking on Jul 4, 13 9:07 AM
lmorrow947 wrote:Thanks I didn't have the knife from the tree house

I'm in sector x

Glad to hear that, somehow I think the graphics in sectorX is much better...

[Post New]by stphkng1 on Jul 5, 13 3:58 AM
how do I move out of sector x map shows I have done everything and picked up all items now where do I go????????????? urg

[Post New]by lmorrow947 on Jul 5, 13 4:49 AM
In the lower floor you have to pull the level and it will open a doorway once you found the other blue stone place it in the place it with the blue eye on the upper floor and a door way will open to the Pyramid

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Jul 6, 13 11:10 AM
Can't find the 2nd blue stone; been up & down the stairs, & in the room to the right. Can't go back except to the bridge with yellow lights & room on the right. Please help.
Never mind, I finally made it to the pyramid.

Edited on 07/06/2013 at 8:14:44 PM PST

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Jul 7, 13 1:21 PM
Second blue stone. Help please!
Sheila

[Post New]by BigBigFisher on Jul 7, 13 4:44 PM
Robcol wrote:Second blue stone. Help please!
Sheila

Have you been to the room flooded with water? You should go down stairs after the water is gone, then from there, you should put a handle on a popup, lowering down a 'platform', play the puzzle (the one that you put different blocks on pillars, if I remember correctly).... then a door to the left will open and you will find the second blue gem in another puzzle game there (the one that you have to rotate discs in to correct angles)...

wow... isn't this too complicated for most of us? @@

lovemanm
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by lovemanm on Aug 31, 13 9:40 AM
How do I get the water to go down in the flooded room?

Go to: