Waycross48
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Need help dealing with the little "guys in black"

[Post New]by Waycross48 on Mar 3, 09 11:10 PM
I'm at the level (forget the number) where the two little "undead" looking guys in black first appear. Before I can even move, they've attacked Granny and I have no idea WHAT she is supposed to use to protect herself before I can get to the shoes. I do see the racing shoes but I can't even get to them before getting clobbered!!! I have managed to dig a pit for one of them, but the other comes so quickly that I can't do anything else. Any hints for how to deal with these little varmits??? It gets very frustrating having Granny get bonked before I can even move!!! There has to be something I can do to deal with these annoying little guys.
Thanks!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Need help dealing with the little "guys in black"

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 3, 09 11:19 PM
Really need the level name. I would love to help, but have no idea where you are.

Waycross48
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Waycross48 on Mar 3, 09 11:59 PM
I'm sorry! I should have gone back and checked to begin with. It's level 14 - Cat-a-pult. The minute the game starts the little guys in black (not sure exactly what they are called) come down so quickly that I don't have time to do anything. Even when I manage to dig a hole for one of them, the other is right on top of Granny before I can do anything. I've been doing this a while and usually am pretty quick in getting Granny out of the way or using a tool to fight any opponent. But, these guys are too quick for me. Thanks for the prompt response!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 4, 09 12:13 AM
Which quilt?

Waycross48
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Waycross48 on Mar 4, 09 12:41 AM
I went back and looked and I don't see anything that tells me "which quilt" - all I can do is describe it - it has light pastel patches with white chalk marks on it (diagrams) there's an american flag patch, a red and blue marble and a patch that has a face in the cent with blue ruffle around it. Sort of like a button with a ruffle around it. That's all I know unless you can tell me how to find out which particular quilt it is. Thank so much for your conintued attempts to help me out.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 4, 09 7:02 AM
OK- had to go back and replay as I did not recall. Here's what I suggest- run to the left and dig a hole just to the right of the leftmost ladder. Then walk right a few steps and dig another hole on your left.

Let me know if that works.

Waycross48
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Waycross48 on Mar 4, 09 3:29 PM
YOU ARE A GEM!!!! Thank you so very much!! These games are fun and so very entertaining but they can drive you crazy sometimes (and, frankly, for me that's not too far !!!). Seriously, I do appreciate the fact that you take so much of your time to help people with these games. Don't know what I would do without the Forums. God Bless, J

Go to: