cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Ladder, ladder where is the ladder?

[Post New]by cnicolls on Jul 4, 13 9:23 PM
OK....I have 4 skulls, some explosive, a crank for the well, pliers, an oilcan and a gas mask. I need the well centerpiece, which I have found, but it isn't gold. I also need a ladder to get the object in the opening near where I placed the blue gem eyes.

What do I do next.....I have looked and looked. Nothing.

Re:Ladder, ladder where is the ladder?

[Post New]by FranklySpeaking on Jul 4, 13 11:19 PM
for the the well centerpiece, you need to paint it into gold. Just do it at the place you get it.... then you should be able to proceed a few more steps after you get the stuffs from the well.

Ladder is somewhere deeper at the next room where you need to fix the broken cable...

annebil
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by annebil on Jul 6, 13 12:04 AM
Where did you find the well centerpiece?

[Post New]by SimpleFish on Jul 6, 13 1:21 AM
annebil wrote:Where did you find the well centerpiece?

the pyramid entrance, above the door....

Well Center Piece & Ladder

[Post New]by cows14 on Jul 7, 13 7:28 AM
If I remember, the well center piece was within an HOS. In that HOS find the paint brush, click on it and take it over the gold paint can. Then the paint brush will paint the center piece for you to pick up and take to the well.

Still not sure where the ladder is.

Made it to a cave with poisonous gas but haven't found out how to defeat that yet. I have a poisonous gas brick (something) but I'm stuck.

This game is a really user UNFRIENDLY game.

Well Center Piece & Ladder

[Post New]by BigBigFisher on Jul 7, 13 8:19 AM
cows14 wrote:If I remember, the well center piece was within an HOS. In that HOS find the paint brush, click on it and take it over the gold paint can. Then the paint brush will paint the center piece for you to pick up and take to the well.

Still not sure where the ladder is.

Made it to a cave with poisonous gas but haven't found out how to defeat that yet. I have a poisonous gas brick (something) but I'm stuck.

This game is a really user UNFRIENDLY game.

ladder is at the room where you fix the cable.... after you fix the cable, the door to the next room opens... don't go into the next room immediately, u should see the ladder there and u can pick it up.

Joyce929
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Joyce929 on Oct 9, 13 8:47 AM
annebil wrote:Where did you find the well centerpiece?

I found the well centerpiece in the room before the gas room. On top of the scaffolding is a box and the well centerpiece is in that box. You need to paint it gold with the paintbrush and also you'll need the well lever.

Go to: