That Darn Cat...!

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 5, 13 11:40 AM
I'm on the general store quest for the missing kitty and I have a problem...
I accidentally whacked the cat and now I don't know if I skuddled the whole quest or not.
Let me be clear, I did Not Purposely hit the cat that appeared. He appeared at the same moment I was being charged by a scorpion and got in the way.
But shouldn't he have been unhittable? And not like... Turn into a potted cactus you can take home, & use to help complete the items you find for customizing, if you Do hit him...?
Seriously warped here.
It was weird (and kinda ew-worthy) enough that we're digging our bbq meat out of the shrubs to begin with.
But to have a quest go bad because the thing you're suppose to nab can be conked & unfindable again...?
Seriously Not Cool.

[edits] Sorry for wandering around a bit there... What I need/would like to know is...
Will the cat reappear or did I screw it all up? And how do I fix it or get it to reappear in either case? Or am I just screwed on this quest and have to just Hope it wasn't cannon to moving the whole schpeil forward...?

Edited on 07/05/2013 at 11:54:28 AM PST

Re:That Darn Cat...!

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 5, 13 2:14 PM
Never mind. I finally got the cat to turn up again. But I couldn't tell you how.
I Think it may have been because I Meant to whack him this time and made sure to take out all the bushes and such Before bopping him. But I can't be sure.
So while the question isn't relevant to me any more, it's Still unanswered.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 17, 13 8:25 AM
You shouldn't be able to hit the cat.

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 21, 13 5:41 PM
NobleKen wrote:You shouldn't be able to hit the cat.

Shouldn't be able to but that was the only way I could get the little bugger to come with me.
Don't ask me, I thought it was mean myself, but I'm not the one making the game.
The game has a few moments of where it's kind of in poor taste. (like one of your Required quests is to get an alcoholic 40 bottles of booze! Really guys?)
It's fun and addicting but in some cases, I'm not sure I'd let my kids play it. [shrugs& ]

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 22, 13 8:32 AM
We appreciate the feedback. It is important to us to make games that many people can enjoy and feedback like is this is something we always consider.

Thank you.

Go to: