Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Attn: bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jul 5, 13 3:32 PM
Hi, didn't know of any other way to find out the following information.

Seems like a lot of people are having similar tech issues with the game. Are the dev's aware of this and are they looking into a patch, rebuild or what ever it's called.....a fix?

Thanks
(eager beaver)

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Attn: bfgBaikal

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 7, 13 3:25 AM
Heya Nana6177,

Thanks for bringing this up. We Moderators always forward any feedback that we get regarding technical issues with our games.

Our tech team will then investigate the issues with the game and forward the information to the developers. the decision to bring an update for the game is up to them though and while this happens most of the time, some developers do take a long time to bring out an update that fixes the issue.

This process is sped up a lot by our users writing in to our Tech Support Team and providing them with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report as this will give them all the information to get the problem checked.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jul 7, 13 10:42 PM
Attn Moderator: (seems to be 2)

I was wondering, since a SE version has been released I checked that forum and the reviews on the purchase page, none of the reviewers said anything about glitches or missing wire pieces.

I don't understand how the SE can not have glitch (motor boat missing wire for example), yet the CE forum is loaded with that particular glitch among others. Yet there is no posting of a "fix" in the CE forum.

Did they fix the SE and not the CE?

Update: I did send a Dr Felix and a copy of my data file for CS to load on their computer and see game I played and the spot that I had issue and could not skip or progress. CS said it WAS an obvious issue with my particular game and made good with a replacement game coupon. I appreciated that, but the game really interest me and wish I could have continued playing.

Edited on 07/08/2013 at 10:40:05 PM PST

littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by littlemom4 on Jul 8, 13 8:34 AM
I agree still waiting for fix for CE edition!!! Please look into this! Enough of us have same issues at the same point into the game to be a bug....

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 11, 13 3:59 AM
Hi folks,

I am sorry that I just came across this message now.

Just to let you know, the Moderation Team are very limited as to the type of technical support we can offer on the forums so I can only direct you to support for issues like this.

If you have been in touch with Tech Support about this already, with them being they unable to resolve the matter, it would indicate that there is some incompatibility between your computer and the game we could not overcome. They will only replace the game if they have run out of options and sadly, this seem to be the case here.

You can always reply to the last message they sent you if you wish, it is no trouble for us to have a second look at this for you.

I hope this helps bit!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 4:01:12 AM PST

Go to: