bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

UPDATE! New PC verison of Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition! July 5, 2013

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 5, 13 5:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

Great news! A new PC version is available for Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition!This latest version addresses the issues with the strategy guide crashing on pages 26/27.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgDeveron

Edited on 07/05/2013 at 5:16:25 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC verison of Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition! July 5, 2013

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 5, 13 7:33 PM
Thank you, Blam! Games (and BigFish) for a very quick response.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC verison of Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition! July 5, 2013

[Post New]by VTCT on Jul 5, 13 9:10 PM
Thank you for your quick response.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 5, 13 10:57 PM
Thank you, BLAM! and . This was a very prompt response and that goes a long way in good consumer relations. After I played the demo, I really wanted the game, so I took a chance on buying it with the good faith that a new version would be made available soon. (I decided I would not install it until a new build was available.)

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 6, 13 6:11 AM
Well, I'm impressed with how quickly developers responded with an update that fixes the SG issue. That shows respect for their players-customers and can set a good example for other companies as well.
Thank you BLAM!!!

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 9:02:30 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 6, 13 10:36 AM
Big kudos to Blam and to Big Fish for fixing this so very quickly.

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Jul 6, 13 2:22 PM
I performed the update but now there's a new glitch. After you use the sheet metal and blow torch on the empty gas can it still thinks there is a big hole in it and won't allow me to take it which pretty much ends the game right there.

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Jul 6, 13 3:20 PM
Warlady1 wrote:I performed the update but now there's a new glitch. After you use the sheet metal and blow torch on the empty gas can it still thinks there is a big hole in it and won't allow me to take it which pretty much ends the game right there.

There's also a glitch in the Bonus Game, and I'm not the only one with the same problem.

In the Bonus Game there's an item in the inventory says 'No Item', and if you hover the mouse over it, it says (in capitals)

NOT TXT CE ANCIENT CITY-WALLPAINTINGS CU_CE WALLPAINTING OF CROWN CE_CE PIECE OF CROWN.

I think that's what it says but it is hard to read as it's flashing all the time.

I've already downloaded an update today for this game.

This is yet another game that I don't think I'll be finishing anytime soon. I'm running VISTA on a PC.

JUST TO ADD
The glitch is almost at the end of the Bonus Game and has not stopped me from finishing it.

Edited on 07/06/2013 at 3:45:25 PM PST

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 8, 14 4:46 AM
This up date is no good.The frist time I played I finished game .The reporter pops and says everything is back to normal and the next thing I know i'm thrown out of the game and back to game manager.I click on play game on game manager and then click extras and it tells me I have to finish the game,ok I uninstall and reinstall and get to the same spot and guess what same thing happens.I own over 200 games and I've only had one game i'm unable to play and that's obscure curse f the ring ,which thousands of fishies have same problem.Am I the only one who is unable to get to the bonus ,waste of money

Go to: