bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

The Mac version is here! July 6, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 6, 13 12:37 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/06/2013 at 12:37:27 AM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! July 6, 2013

[Post New]by belamba on Jul 6, 13 2:17 AM
Hi
After buying this game, it totally froze my Macbook Pro. I had to hard shut down, and on restarting the game it has gone from my GM?
Never had this happen before. The other annoyance is the 'loading' that pops up going from location to location...it's constant.

I love this game from the trial, but am not happy about this issue.
I can't uninstall/reinstall as it seems not to be on my Mac anymore.

I'm running Mountain Lion OS X version 10.8.4

Had no issues running games since turning off auto graphics switching.

What to do? Help please :-)

[Post New]by CherylCollins on Jul 7, 13 11:13 AM
Game has stopped working 3 times. Not my mac, checked everything been a BF customer for 9 years.....never had this kind of issue!!! Freezes, then quits...once it uninstalled itself from the BF game manager...!!!!

I give up

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Katie318 on Jul 7, 13 12:30 PM
Constant "Loading..." pause from screen to screen is extremely annoying. I have a fast 27" iMac running 10.7.5 but apparently it's not fast enough. The "Loading" screens are ruining the game for me.

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Jul 7, 13 8:37 PM
Im running a 10.6.8 Mac OS desktop and this game has major issues. It keeps pausing, the graphics are distorted and digital looking when I change scenes, not natural. It looks like when the satellite tv jumbles up and loses its signal, big squares everywhere. Also, there are loading boxes everywhere. It keeps freezing. It looks like it could be a really good game too but its way too glitchy. It also looks like PC members had a lot of glitches with it too so on that note, even though I do like the fact it looks like more puzzles than H0Gs, I am going to have to pass. Also, the cutscenes froze up so I have no clear idea of what is going on. The double response to everything is annoying too. "water, please" "it looks like my uncle needs water" NO really? Thats on expert too!

Since mac players took months to get this game, I would just expect it to be a little more polished with the bugs and glitches ironed out. Too bad it wasn't.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Jul 9, 13 12:34 AM
As us Mac players are all having the same issues in this thread, where's BFGs to help us out?
Seems PC users get help straight away. There was a new build for the PC version. I think they need one for this version too. Very disappointing!

rosir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rosir on Jul 9, 13 11:06 AM
Just to let you know, I did do a request to technical support. If I hear anything......they say 24-72 hours, I will post here. You can see how far I got and what my specific problem is under the topic "music box". I am disappointed as well.

Go to: