Terminology and logistics

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jul 6, 13 5:33 PM
Hi there,

I've never played poker before this game. I went through the tutorial a couple of times. - I had noticed discrepancies in the way the hands were ranked and how the winnings were awarded, which is quite confusing to a newbie! -

Anyway, sometimes 'Button Raise' or something like that will show up next to a player's head. What on earth does that mean? Also, sometimes the game will advise you to "provoke" a player who is "steamed." But, how do you do that?

I wish there were some instructions with this game besides just the tutorial on how to play poker. Like sometimes a phrase to the effect of "Button Raiser" pops up next to a players head. What on earth does that mean? And, occasionally one is prompted to "provoke" a player who is "steamed." How do you do that?

I wish there were some instructions to this game other than just a tutorial on how to play poker. It might also explain the hat color issue...When I first started playing and saw the option to 'change color,' I just thought we were given the option for fun. I didn't know hat color served a purpose until I read it here! Quite frustrating, really.

Can anyone out there enlighten me? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you in advance,
Happy

Go to: