where is my stuff.

[Post New]by missjaida on Jul 6, 13 6:55 PM
First of all I love this game. But nothing but problems since updating the game. I go to sites to get things, I get them but they don't show up. Or It says to do the lab 2x's in the nite mode. I do this but it doesn't register. That I did this. I have spent all my money & diamonds for these things for what nothing I'm MAD. I have uninstalled & reinstalled & still nothing. Does anyone know how I get these things to stop happening Or to get my stuff. I've had it up to here { no more money or coins|.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

Re:where is my stuff.

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jul 6, 13 7:19 PM
~missjaida...I to love this game...and oh my golly do I feel your pain...and other fishies too! We all have long, long lists of problems. At this time, I've been out of Quests for months, since the new update I no longer get the super floaters OR the floating crate! i personally have spent 100.00 on this game, and I know of other fishies that have spent alot more....with that said...and i hate to say it...all we can do at this point, is contact tech support, report your problem...and hold our breath until this mess gets fixed

[Post New]by missjaida on Jul 6, 13 8:17 PM
Thanks Sandyfish55, I also feel your pain. Your right it has been one problem after another. I wonder if they will give us all something back for all our losses. You know I'm on level 96 on my other computer. This on level 46. Same problems on both games. Have a blessed week & good luck.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jul 6, 13 8:25 PM
~thank you missjaida...I do recommend contacting support, I have heard of alot of fishies that got thier diamonds and coins back....it can't hurt..right?

Go to: