JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

3 feathers

[Post New]by JAM58 on Jul 7, 13 5:42 AM
I sure hope someone can help me here. I really dislike using the SG but I've just gone from the 1st page up to where I am (to make the wings) and I just CANNOT find the 3td feather. Actually, I'm not sure I even saw the 2nd feather in the SG, meaning I don't remember where I got it from & can't tell from the guide. If anyone knows where they are, I would much appreciate it if you could tell me. Thank you so much.

rrrachel
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

3 feathers

[Post New]by rrrachel on Jul 7, 13 6:00 AM
JAM58 wrote:I sure hope someone can help me here. I really dislike using the SG but I've just gone from the 1st page up to where I am (to make the wings) and I just CANNOT find the 3td feather. Actually, I'm not sure I even saw the 2nd feather in the SG, meaning I don't remember where I got it from & can't tell from the guide. If anyone knows where they are, I would much appreciate it if you could tell me. Thank you so much.

Hello)

Make sure that you click on the crow on location at the entrance to the theater (The up-right corner of screen).

JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:3 feathers

[Post New]by JAM58 on Jul 7, 13 6:06 AM
Thank you, but that's the only one I am pretty certain that I did get (if he's about the telephone booth)....lol. And, I have one more but not sure where I got that one. Thanks.

Edited on 07/07/2013 at 6:18:32 AM PST

rrrachel
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rrrachel on Jul 7, 13 6:17 AM
JAM58 wrote:Thank you, but that's the only one I am certain that I did get....lol. And, I have one more but not sure where I got that one. Thanks.

Hmm....The second feather gave the bartender.
And the last is in ?ab ferry close-up. You open the cabin ferry weird key =))
You take the key under the grid at the same location.

JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by JAM58 on Jul 7, 13 6:51 AM
rrrachel, thank you so much for your help. I JUST found it right before I got back on here to tell you I had found it. I sure appreciate your help. Thanks.

ammato
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ammato on Jul 11, 13 8:02 PM
Hi, I only have 2 feathers and have been going back and forth all nite. Jam...could you post where you found the 3rd one... many thanks

ammato
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ammato on Jul 11, 13 8:31 PM
Hi again....found it, I missed touching the crow on the phone. went back and touched it and there it was.....thanks a bunch to all.

[Post New]by Sagert on Jun 30, 14 6:00 AM
I have the feather from the tree by the pupet show and the one from the costume were do I get the therd feather it is driving me crazy i have to know because I went into the theater and needed them but only had two so I had to start over because I was trapped

Go to: