gabrielsmom
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

How Can I Start Over?

[Post New]by gabrielsmom on Jul 7, 13 6:51 AM
I am at level 109, have no quests and super floaters are gone. Like all others I am getting only stars and coins from floaters and very little from locations. It would be nice if BF could give me some time frame for an update so I could know if I want to wait or just quit.

Otherwise I would be willing to start at the beginning just to have something to play! Have tried deleting and downloading but it comes back right where I was.

Is there a way to start over from the beginning?

Re:How Can I Start Over?

[Post New]by seychelles82 on Jul 7, 13 7:07 AM
I think there is a restart button in settings (where you adjust the music, etc). Are you sure you want to lose all your progress though? If you ave another user account on your computer you could set up another game there, and I believe it will start at the beginning, rather than having to start from behind when there's another update that includes the new location.

Ceryswyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Ceryswyn on Jul 7, 13 12:47 PM
If you decide to start over I would suggest you figure out where the game stores the progress files, and duplicate them somewhere else on your computer. That way if an update comes along that makes you wish you hadn't restarted, you would be able to go back to where you left off.

[Post New]by afunnyfarm on Jul 10, 13 5:14 AM
if you have more then one user set up on your computer, you can sign in to another one and the game will start at the beginning. my husband left the computer up on his side and i didnt notice, so when i went into game manager and clicked on found it brought me to the tutorial.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 10, 13 6:26 AM
Heya gabrielsmom,

Unfortunately we currently don't have a time-frame for an update though we are definitely working on it as fast as possible!

If you would like to start your game over i would recommend to get in touch with our Tech Support Team and asking them for the location of the saved profile for the game. They'll be happy to help you find it so you can start the game over!

You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left. If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 07/10/2013 at 6:26:37 AM PST

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Jul 11, 13 4:11 AM
Doesn't it let you start over from the little gear now in the new version?

I like the idea of signing on as a different user; you could have multiple versions on one computer that way.

Go to: