Negative Juju

[Post New]by coding_pa on Jul 7, 13 5:46 PM
As I play the game, my JuJu keeps drifting downwards- even after I build something, hit the walkers, etc. Is this a feature or a glitch>

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Negative Juju

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 7, 13 9:29 PM
Hi Coding_pa - it appears to be a glitch. I too have to similar problem with my juju dropping by several thousand points all at one time. Submitted a ticket to BF. they are aware of the juju problems, and are working on correcting it. I would submit a ticket to BF to let them know that you are having a problem with you juju levels dropping. Good luck.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Negative Juju

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 9, 13 3:52 AM
Hi coding_pa,

Welcome to the forums!

As Snoopy_1 kindly mentioned, there are some issues that we are addressing with this game that may be at fault here so please don't worry too much, things should back to normal if you reload the game.

As I said, we are working on these issues at the moment but if you feel like it is necessary please contact Mobile Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Finally, so we can keep everything relating to these issues in one place, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel to post in the dedicated tech thread of this game here.

Thank you and hoping this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

Go to: