bfgIlinalta
2,759 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 13, 17 10:53 AM
Hello jade22070,

Thank you for following up with my colleague bfgBeruna about the issue you are experiencing. It sounds like you'll definitely need further assistance from our Midnight Castle Support Team since those suggested steps seem to not have helped.

I'm sorry it seems like you haven't received a response. I've gone ahead and contacted out Support Team and it sounds like we have not received a request originating from the email associated with your forum account. That doesn't mean that we haven't received the request, but does mean that I am unable to check on the issue with the information I have available. If you haven't done so already, be sure to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with those two Friend Codes you have. Those Friend Codes will help our Reps transfer the request between the two devices so you can continue playing from where you last left off.

If you've contacted them under a different email address, I want to thank you for your patience while waiting on our Reps to reply personally to each of our players who have requested assistance. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they possibly can to help out.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that the progress is transferred soon so that you can get back to enjoying the game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

MsTree
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MsTree on Aug 15, 17 6:50 PM
I had to replace my old computer with a new one recently and would like to know what steps I need to take in order to move my game over to the new computer. I am going from a Windows Vista 32-bit to a Windows 10 64-bit computer. Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
2,759 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 16, 17 3:43 PM
Hello MsTree,

It totally makes sense to ask what is necessary to help with a transfer of progress between two devices in Midnight Castle. It sounds like you'd like some assistance with the PC version of the game, and I'd be happy to provide that. For future assistance and reports for the PC version of this game, I recommend posting to the designated thread for PC issues below:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

I can definitely give you the steps you need though. What I recommend first of all is to be sure to note your original Friend Code for your progress. This can be found on your old computer's installation of Midnight Castle and if you'd like some assistance retrieving that, our article on how to do that is linked below:

What is my Friend Code?

After that is noted, be sure to install Midnight Castle on the new computer so that you can retrieve the Friend Code assigned to that computer. Once both of these are noted and available to provide, just contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with both of those Friend Codes and a request to transfer progress between the old one and the new one.
If you are unable to provide the original Friend Code for whatever reason, be sure to provide an approximate list of what that progress has earned including but not limited to your progress' level, gold, items, pets, avatars, username, and diamonds. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to continue assisting.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Speedygoneseptic on Aug 25, 17 3:50 AM
I had nearly completed the daily castle challenge for today. Create 15 items. Used most of my coins and diamonds. It has now reset itself and put me back to one completed. Not happy. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.
My I'd is i1567246

Edited on 08/25/2017 at 3:51:19 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
8,967 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 25, 17 7:38 AM
Hi Speedygoneseptic,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that the Castle Challenge on your game has reset. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot this issue from the forums, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code. Please also provide a screenshot of what is appearing on your Castle Challenge calendar. I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to do that:

How do I take a screenshot? (iOS)

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Aug 25, 17 5:47 PM
I got the 3 wooden chests in the challenge......from snow griffin, flap eared puppy and hedgehog. I was only given credit for snow griffin. Never had a problem like that before. My friend code is #8290

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 26, 17 11:38 AM
Hello susielee,

I'm sorry to hear credit was only given for the wooden chest the snow griffin brought. Let's see what can be done to fix this.

I want to begin by ensuring that the game can access all of the resources it needs to run properly on the mobile device. To do this, please close all of the apps running in the background of your device. Then, restart the device. I've included help pages below just in case.

Force Close Applications (iOS)
Restart Device (iOS)

Should trouble with the game continue, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team and include your Friend Code with the inquiry. They'll be able to investigate this further.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Cute_Moni
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Aug 30, 17 11:33 AM
Hi, just wondering if the status of one of my friends can be confirmed?
I recently received a gift from said friend who remains red with no wish list and Away after their name.....feeling confused as to where/when the gift has come from???
Hoping you can help me to understand? Moni

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Aug 30, 17 8:05 PM
I have been playingmost of the day on my iPad including the 20 HOS segment on the Castle Challenge. I was missing 6 pieces to complete a puzzle at the start of the day - I am still missing those 6 pieces and have NO duplicates on the board, meaning that any pieces I received as the result of all the HOS never were added to the puzzle board. Please fix.

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 31, 17 11:03 AM
Hello Cute_Moni and geniegal,

I'm swimming over as fast as I can to provide some help!I am

Cute_Moni: The Moderation Team is unable to provide confirmations about players' statuses, but it is possible the friend signed in briefly to send a gift. The gift came from your friend, even if they are still set to "Away," so there isn't a cause for worry.

geniegal: The best way to resolve this would be by contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll have the tools to investigate and resolve what happened in the game. Please reach out to them and include your Friend Code in the inquiry.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Rammygirl
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Aug 31, 17 6:26 PM
Not able to get into my game since last night. I am in Australia and am getting the server error message. I have restarted iPad and game several times. My internet is fine and I can play other on line games.

Any suggestions?

bfgBellerophon
8,967 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 1, 17 8:24 AM
Hi Rammygirl,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a server error message. We definitely want to help get you in your game and it is very much appreciated that you have let us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Since further troubleshooting is needed, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with details of your issue, device, and your user ID if able. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Rammygirl
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Sep 1, 17 4:11 PM
OK will do. Thanks

[Post New]by Maja59 on Sep 2, 17 12:56 AM
Hello
i cannot go any further in the game. I do the "oblivion spell" task, but I can not finish it! and I can not give a gift to anyone! What could be the problem? thank you
Id 2271749/maya

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 2, 17 11:07 AM
Hello Maja59,

I absolutely understand wanting to know why you can't go further in the game. The Oblivion Spell task, which directs players to talk to the Wise Dragon, is the current end of content. Players won't be able to move forward in the game until the next content update.

The Moderation Team doesn't receive advance notice of when updates for the game will be published, but as soon as we receive news, we'll announce it here in the forum.

Thanks for your patience. Please PM me or another active Moderator if more questions come up. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Sondra99999 on Sep 3, 17 7:40 PM
Hello,
I have not been able to connect my Facebook acct to my game in weeks . Any idea how I can fix this. It has always been connected before. I’m level 74 and my game I’d is i362588. This is frustrating because most of my game friends are missing

bfgBellerophon
8,967 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 4, 17 7:41 AM
Hi Sondra99999,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble connecting to your Facebook account. It may be helpful to force close any other applications in the background of your device as this will allow the necessary resources to be used. Please see the following Big Fish Games Help page for these steps:

Force Close Applications (iOS)

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your friend code if able along with your device details. The Support Team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any questions come up, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
327 Posts

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Sep 6, 17 7:54 PM
My name is tunkin,67054,
I fed 4 pets with the gold chest challenge. I recieved 4 gold chests but I didn't get credit for them. Can you please check this out? Thanks

9/7, I figured out what I did wrong. Please ignore my post. Thanks, love this game.
Tunkin

Edited on 09/07/2017 at 3:28:21 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
8,967 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 8, 17 7:12 AM
Hi Tunkfairy,

Thank you for taking the time to not only post your issue, but to update everyone that things have been resolved. Please do not hesitate to post in this thread if any other issues come up or to reach out to the Midnight Castle Support Team.

Happy gaming! The Active Moderators are also available to help address any questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Sep 12, 17 10:33 PM
Playing on my iPad, I got one diamond on the first spin 5 hours after midnight GMT but I did not get credit for the diamond in the Castle Challenge. I spun and spent 600 coins, but never got another diamond. I will try tomorrow, but it looks like I will not complete this challenge.

My friend code is i749159

Edited on 09/13/2017 at 8:59:45 AM PST

Go to: