bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED PC version now available! July 8, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 8, 13 4:01 PM
Hi everyone,

Great news! A new PC version is available for Druid Kingdom! This latest version no longer requires players to spend diamonds to open chapters, and includes a relaxed mode.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

geobabe1
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:UPDATED PC version now available! July 8, 2013

[Post New]by geobabe1 on Jul 9, 13 3:25 PM
Yay! This is SO much better! Thank you to the developers for listening to the fans and enabling relaxed mode.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 9, 13 3:38 PM
That's great to hear, geobabe1!

I hope you enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Jul 9, 13 4:57 PM
Yay! This is great news. Very good game & much better to play now!

dpollod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dpollod on Jul 10, 13 3:14 AM
I uninstalled my version and reinstalled from my purchase history but appear to have the same old version. The game is still asking for diamonds to move to the next level and there is no relaxed mode.

What could be wrong?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Jul 10, 13 5:52 AM
dpollod wrote:I uninstalled my version and reinstalled from my purchase history but appear to have the same old version. The game is still asking for diamonds to move to the next level and there is no relaxed mode.

What could be wrong?

Try starting a new profile. If that doesn't work, then delete all profiles for the game, uninstall game, empty trash and reinstall. You will have to start the game again from scratch if you do this.

yuhko
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by yuhko on Jul 12, 13 7:29 PM
I think It isn't "relax mode"
You should be say "easy mode"
We can selected the mode?in the new version, EASY or HARD.

dpollod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dpollod on Jul 12, 13 8:02 PM
Thank you
I created a new profile and it was all fixed

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jul 4, 14 4:21 PM
dpollod wrote:I uninstalled my version and reinstalled from my purchase history but appear to have the same old version. The game is still asking for diamonds to move to the next level and there is no relaxed mode.

What could be wrong?

I did too. You get the same game back!

I think you have to totally UNINSTALL the game from the Game Manager, and then go to the web site, do a search for the game, and re-install from the web game site.

I just did this. I have not yet checked to see how it works. Let's help this helps us both!!! Good Luck, and HAPPY 4TH.

OOPS. I just looked at the date above. The year is 2013. I just purchased this game in 2014, and the blue "diamonds" are still there???

I AM CONFUSED.

gypsy4191
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by gypsy4191 on Oct 20, 14 10:32 PM
I stopped playing this game because of those reasons so when I stumbled across this post again, I was delighted. However I have deleted the game four times and all corresponding data from my computer and after reinstalling i still don't get the relaxed option, and am still being asked for the blue diamonds to unlock episodes...

Try starting a new profile. If that doesn't work, then delete all profiles for the game, uninstall game, empty trash and reinstall. You will have to start the game again from scratch if you do this.

Have done the above as well, and no difference

Edited on 10/20/2014 at 10:32:58 PM PST

Go to: