cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Gem Puzzle

[Post New]by cherleadford on Jul 8, 13 9:03 PM
I cannot seem to get the gem puzzle. I worked it once for my daughter now do not remember how I did it. I finally looked at the SG but it does not seem to work as they say do it. Thanks so much

Zenus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Gem Puzzle

[Post New]by Zenus on Jul 12, 13 11:39 AM
Same here. My starting layout is completely different from the one shown in the SG. Need help! Don't want to skip it.

lele2011
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lele2011 on Jul 14, 13 4:36 AM
Did anyone it succeed to resolve gem puzzle?!?! My layout it also different from SG and I'm stuck

thanks for any help

Antonella

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jul 20, 13 11:56 AM
I didn't get the same layout as is presented in the SG. I clicked randomly and have cleared the board twice.

Nothing happens. All I have is an empty board. Evidently clearing it does not work. And I have no idea why because that it the whole point of the game.

I am stuck. It took me at least fifteen tries to get it to where it is now - empty.

Why didn't the SG say there were different layouts? And why is my game still showing an empty board and has not been reset with that message about trying again at the top?

If I find a solution I will post it here.

I haven't skipped one puzzle. This is very disappointing.

Addendum: I had to reset it. Now I can't clear it. I noticed that the layout shown in the SG has three spaces without gems. I have six or seven in my layout.

I suspect this is a glitch and I will report it as a technical issue.

I thought that maybe there was a button to push once the board was cleared. If there is one I can't find it and I have clicked everywhere.

Edited on 07/20/2013 at 12:03:08 PM PST

fourseas
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fourseas on Jul 22, 13 9:56 PM
I am also having the same problem with the SG being different and clearing the board; it can't be we're the only ones out of thousands having this problem!

Someone please help us! Thanks!

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jul 24, 13 10:04 PM
UPDATE: Blam did not respond to my post on their thread. On the Technical Issues thread I was told that I had to contact Tech Support. I did. The rep told me that she checked the forum and that Blam will be contacted and there will be a fix.

She also told me that she would send me a coupon for a free CE as soon as our chat was over.

She did not send it to me. I don't know if it was an oversight on her part or if we are being blown off. I tried to email BF but I didn't want to send my credit card information and for some reason that was demanded. So I'm going to contact Tech Support again tomorrow and ask where that CE coupon is and if Blam is really going to be contacted - or was I just an idiot who believed what a rep told me?

We should all be given CE coupons. From what the rep told me, we don't have to uninstall the game. But we do have to wait and I know that fixes can take years. I recommend that everyone with this glitch contact Tech Support via chat and request a CE coupon. If I get one emailed to me, as promised, I'll post that here.

Is it always this involved and hectic when something needs to be fixed? Why was the game issued with this glitch? Why isn't Blam responding to posts on their own thread anymore?

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Aug 3, 13 12:42 AM
I almost made it all the way through the game without having to skip any puzzles. At least until the final Gem Puzzle. I thought 30 minutes was long enough to try.
The SG was not any help in this one. Wrong layout, as other players found out.
I think that I will contact Tech on this matter as well.
I have quite a few game that are CE's and can't finish due to tech issues in the final scene. I'll let all know what result I get.

Edited on 08/03/2013 at 12:46:47 AM PST

syfychic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by syfychic on Sep 11, 13 5:27 PM
Well, I see the notes on this start in July and stopped Aug. 3. I just bought the game and am in the same fix as the other notes indicate. It is evident no fix has been applied in the month since the last post.
Hello Tech Support - where are you?

[Post New]by metroplex20 on Feb 4, 14 1:51 AM
This is still bugged, can anyone provide a link for the solution, since the one in SG is wrong?

[Post New]by rlangeloz on May 16, 14 6:04 AM
May 16th and still having the same problem with the Gem Puzzle. Glad I checked here before I went crazy. I don't like skipping puzzles either, but I need them to at least work. Any fixes?

Go to: