Can I create a new "player"?

[Post New]by kube1965 on Jul 9, 13 1:12 PM
Is there anyway to create a "new" player? I know there's a "reset" button in settings, but I was wanting to create a new player as you can do w/ other BF games. My friend is wanting to play when she's here, but when she leaves I want to resume MY game. I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Can I create a new "player"?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 10, 13 12:40 AM
As far as I am aware, you can't have 2 different players at the same time. You don't even get to add your "player's" name in this game. So it's only one player at the time.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jul 10, 13 3:29 AM
Hi Kube
I've sent you a message about it.

Valdy, you can put your name in. If you open the Avatar, you can input your name where it says Player.

[Post New]by afunnyfarm on Jul 10, 13 5:09 AM
another way is log on to your computer as another user. if you click on game manager and bring up found on a different user's side you will start over again. i found that out when my husband left the computer signed on to his side.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 10, 13 6:09 AM
Rumbitothecore wrote:Hi Kube
I've sent you a message about it.

Valdy, you can put your name in. If you open the Avatar, you can input your name where it says Player.

Of course I can. Where was my head when I said you can't. I HAVE my name sitting in my avatar. LOL

Thanks for the reminder, Rumbi.

Go to: