carthappy
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

shots not drops

[Post New]by carthappy on Jul 9, 13 4:25 PM
On level 5 and higher when I try to drop a ball, all it does is act like a shot. I have completely removed my finger from the right mouse button (the shot button) and still balls won't drop. Doesn't happen every shot, but often enough that I end up dropping the wrong color. Getting frustrated.

dmk11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:shots not drops

[Post New]by dmk11 on Oct 28, 13 3:52 PM
It seems in the last to levels 6 and 7 the hits have to be direct. If you don't the you have to keep at it. I'm just started level 7 and I either try to go to the side or even to the ball that is there. But if you don't do it right it disappears. Really bugs me!

[Post New]by ladylynn272 on Nov 16, 13 7:58 AM
I also have the same problem; but I found a way to correct it. This seems to start at about chapter 5 on through 7. When it starts restart your computer and it will be fine for quite sometime. I just completed the game and the only way to do this was to restart each time the balls started messing up. Good luck

[Post New]by 1cheriegirl on Jul 11, 14 8:09 PM
The way you are describing your ball drop situation happens if you have lost the challenge or are losing the challenge and you exit the game on a loss the next time you play & try to drop the balls they won't hit right. I have to completely close the game (log off) and start the game/challenge over. If you win a challenge and close/exit the game the next time you open the game you should not have that problem. I hope you don't get to frustrated because when you figure the game out with all of the intricate parts to the challenges it is a great game. I hope that helps? I am glad to offer any help. This is my favorite game of all times

Go to: