Too hard

[Post New]by valmomma22 on Mar 4, 09 10:00 AM
I don't know what it is but I find this game to be difficult after level 4, I can't seem to pass level 5. Anyone else??

Re:Too hard

[Post New]by chersask on Mar 4, 09 2:55 PM
I have had the same problem I honestly don't think this game went through any kind of testing before its release, they have not alloted enough time to do all the cleaning even with drinking the tea (or coffee which ever it is)which is really to bad because nanny mania and babysitting mania where awsome games and quite player friendly. I hate to say it but it is not worth shelling the money out on until they have taken it back to the drawing board and tested it some more and fix the problems with it.

[Post New]by Warmie1 on Mar 4, 09 3:00 PM
I'm right on board with you both. Nanny Mania is one of my top 5 favs. Yet, in this version level 5 is kicken my toosh. I can get down to 1 - 2 messes and TIME'S UP! ARGH! I was so excited to finally see a good Time management today. It's been awhile since any good TM game has be posted. Now I'm just bumming over it's 1 to 2 second shortness on time. If 5 is this difficult I'm thinking it will only get worse.

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Mar 4, 09 4:14 PM
Are you drinking the tea frequently enough? Are you chaining laundry, trash etc ? I thought it was easy!

Edited on 03/04/2009 at 5:58:23 PM PST

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Mar 5, 09 3:06 PM
There were certain periods I could not pass at a gold star. But I got like 95% gold stars. It's really fun. It's especially important to chain things so that you can get your time bonuses. I will try again to get all gold stars, but the last 4 levels (with five stars apiece) were no problem getting gold stars. LOL. I thought that was odd since the end of the game should be harder than the start.... Keep plugging away. Or plunging away.... LOL

[Post New]by blinkme876 on Mar 5, 09 3:48 PM
This game seems impossible to finish, at least for myself. I've played the first Nanny Mania and countless other time management games and have never had the kind of problems I'm having with this one. The first Nanny Mania, if I recall correctly, gave you way more than 3 minutes to complete a level, and so far each level I've played has only given me 3 minutes. I think I'm doing everything right, I keep my nanny moving, chain items, drink as much tea as possible, and I'm still not able to pass level 5. My nanny just seems very slow and there's like no way I can make her finish all of the tasks before time is up. Is this just how the game is and do I just totally suck at it, or is there something wrong with my game? I've even tried reinstalling to see if maybe my game just had some bugs in it or something and that didn't help. Anyone have any ideas?

Edited on 03/05/2009 at 3:49:50 PM PST

[Post New]by virtualmermaid on Mar 6, 09 2:42 AM
hi all

no its not just you that are having problems!
Really like the game but it is silly that you dont have more then 3 mins each level
I dont know if my game is bugged or what it is but i havent been able to upgrade anything at all yet!! is that really the way it is for all of you??
I cant get past level 5 part 3, i always drink the coffe as soon as i can and chain things up,the last seconds i think im gonna do it ,everything is done but then the bloody babies need changing or feeding or something like that and the time runs out! LOL its so frustrating!! I thought that if i could upgrade something it would make it a little easier... but I cant,its all locked
please help

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Mar 6, 09 12:14 PM
The items are available one by one on certain levels, and there is a note on the shop when it is available. This is kid of annoying. I bought all the upgrades when they are available and finished all levels without major problems. When the house gets bigger, the mess on the unseen part of the house is indicated by a red baloon. General tips during the game are also useful: Working one room at a time, leaving the couch and fish tanks as the last tasks etc.

Note: I chain the laundry, trash etc first,which makes you earn time. Then when making chains, I chain 9 tasks and 1 coffee break.

Edited on 03/06/2009 at 12:16:53 PM PST

Wenchy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Wenchy on Mar 6, 09 5:05 PM
O.K. here we go. My first post but I have been spurred to action

I agree with I don't know if the game is too hard of if I just don't know how to play. I want my money back or a credit! I downloaded it first and tried it. I liked it. I could actually buy some stuff at the store but not everything. I thought well maybe you get more stuff as you go on. After selling the house all I had been able to purchase was the coffee maker and I didn't even get to "purchase" it. It just said new Item in shop and I noticed it showed up. Then I too reinstalled the durn thang. Any how not to spend too much time whining. I just didn't like the game period after I bought it .

LOVED the last ranch rush that came out and it was actually doable and maybe thats an indicator of my skill level

[Post New]by jld5040 on Mar 7, 09 8:32 AM
I agree! I don't think it's me because I never have this much trouble with games. I don't know how anybody gets the perfect time. I can't even get everything done in 3 minutes!!! It's very frustrating. I drink coffee, chain the laundry, garbage, the mopping. Still never make it in time. You should be able to upgrade more often instead of waiting for things to be unlocked. I like the concept of the game, the gameplay sux!!

Jamieslaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Jamieslaw on Mar 11, 09 12:13 AM
I have to say that I have not had trouble with this game until I hit the birdcage level and I had to get the top for that. I have passed all the levels very easily and gotten perfect times and five stars. I think that you have to fix the leaks in the bathrooms first so that you don't have a lot of leaks to clean up later. Drink coffee as much as you can. I also clean on my way to the coffee pot. Save the bird for almost last or last because he will get out again if you put him back too soon. You probably already know this one but if you pick up several things at once you get time bonuses. Hope that helps.

bailey10
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by bailey10 on Mar 19, 09 2:59 PM
I agree as well. I have read all the comments about what an easy game it was, and find myself feeling quite jealous, bc I cannot seem to get past level 5! It is soooooo frustrating! I too have re-played levels twenty or thirty times unsuccessfully... I know it's possible from reading about so many people passing it, but I just cant quite get it ...

kbg27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kbg27 on Mar 28, 09 12:36 PM
Hey, one hint is - don't drink the coffee every time is it available later in the game...your speed burst lasts longer than the coffee/tea takes to replace. Wait until you start slowing down and then cancel what you are doing and go get coffee - otherwise you are wasting seconds on too many un-needed trips to the pot.

gamer_grl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_grl on Apr 6, 09 1:52 PM
kbg27 wrote:Hey, one hint is - don't drink the coffee every time is it available later in the game...your speed burst lasts longer than the coffee/tea takes to replace. Wait until you start slowing down and then cancel what you are doing and go get coffee - otherwise you are wasting seconds on too many un-needed trips to the pot.

Exacaly! Some people drink too much coffee and some ppl drink to less/no coffee.

gamer_grl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_grl on Apr 6, 09 1:54 PM
bailey10 wrote:I agree as well. I have read all the comments about what an easy game it was, and find myself feeling quite jealous, bc I cannot seem to get past level 5! It is soooooo frustrating! I too have re-played levels twenty or thirty times unsuccessfully... I know it's possible from reading about so many people passing it, but I just cant quite get it ...

Do not give up!!

[Post New]by LadySax on Apr 19, 09 9:57 AM
Too bad for the people who can;t seem to get past level 5-2.
After bying a new computer, I had no problem at all suddenly it was a piece of cake, and on my old one impossible.

But that's a bit drastic thing to do, if you didn;t plan on it for other reasons....

qwcsilver
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by qwcsilver on Feb 12, 10 3:03 AM
I agree with the last persons post. I had soo many problems getting my nanny to move quick enough that i had all my tasks lined up tdo finish and then the time would run out. After I crashed my old computer and had to get a new one, I tried this game again. Now I'm having no problems at all with finishing the levels, but buying a new computer seems a little drastic..

Go to: