Question about terminology?????

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jul 9, 13 7:52 PM
I'll try this again...I posted this question earlier under 'Terminlogy and logistics,' and although it was read by a few people, no one responded.

So, once again, what does 'Button Raiser' mean?!

I would appreciate an answer. I am new to poker and new to this game. Maybe these terms are known to veteran poker players, but not to me...

Thanks.

chazzer47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Question about terminology?????

[Post New]by chazzer47 on Jul 21, 13 8:16 AM
Google it. That's how I found out what it means. I have forgotten by now, as I refuse to play this glitch ridden POS game anymore.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jul 24, 13 2:49 PM
Thank you for your 'response.'

Ya know, Chazz47, you sound very angry and bitter towards/about this game. The responses I have seen that you have written for over one year now all have that tone...angry, bitter, resentful - as if the GAME did something to YOU PERSONALLY.

It seems obvious to me that if you hate the game this much - as well as anyone who tries to offer advice - you should stop visiting this forum!

I'm not the only 'fishie' who has commented on the behavior you have been exhibiting through words, but I hope I'll be the last. I hope that you will let go of the senseless animosity you're harboring against this game. It is time for you to move on!!

IT IS A GAME FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!! I'M SORRY YOU COULDN'T/DIDN'T ENJOY IT, BUT DON'T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE WITH YOUR HISTRIONICS!!!

chazzer47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by chazzer47 on Jul 29, 13 11:35 AM
You don't like my posts? Don't read them! If people like you don't mind being ripped off (I would call you an idiot, but you already know what you are) then keep throwing your money away on a POS like this game. I will also continue to post as I please and what I please. Like I said, you don't like it, don't read it.

Go to: