from rakes to riches

[Post New]by carol1944 on Jul 10, 13 9:43 AM
I purchased from rakes to riches, it keeps me on level 50 and I can't move on.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:from rakes to riches

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jul 10, 13 9:49 AM
Try un-installing the game then re-installing it. If that doesn't work then contact the BF support. The little on the right. They will do everything possible to get the game to run correctly for you. Good Luck

Edited on 07/10/2013 at 9:50:08 AM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 10, 13 10:03 AM
Hey there carol1944,

It's my understand that level 50 is the final level of the game. In order to finish the Villa, I believe the goal is to go back and get gold or silver on previous levels that have earned bronze or silver medals.

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches Forum, so others who've plaid the game can chip in with advice and hints. If you have any other questions about the game, please feel free to post those HERE.

I hope this was helpful!

bfgDeveron

senevabu
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by senevabu on Aug 6, 13 7:07 PM
Level 50 is the end of the game.

Today I finally managed to upgrade the entire Villa.

Get the Walkthrough at casualgameguides.com/games and it will help you, somewhat, to finish each level faster.

Don't think that the developer is giving away all the secrets for winning. I discovered that following the developers instructions on certain levels does not lead to faster finishes. It does however, help you find the best way to finish faster once you see how you have been slowing yourself down and using resources and time inefficiently.

I followed the walkthrough and when my times were slow, I played the same level until it finished. If I got bronze or silver time, I retarted the level and used my own decisions until I achieved gold time. If you restart before the level finishes naturally, you lose the accumulated points from the previous level, if the points turnover. Some accumulate and some don't.

I have one question for the developer's: Why can you buy time on certain levels that do not give any additional time? On certain levels, when I bought time and finiished the level, I found myself in bronze time because the timer had run out, even though I was buying time and got my timer up to between 5:00 and 9:00 minutes.

Another thing, follow the goals (listed at the bottom of the screen) exactly. If the goals do not call for building the altar/exchange post, etc., than don't. If the goals do not call for upgrading to level 4, do not. Doing so, will only use up resources and time. I can't tell you how many times I have played this game. Once I got the walkthrough and tried following it, I began to notice that certain buildings/obstacles do not need to be built/cleared.

My best advice is to get the walkthrough and you will quickly see what I mean and finally be able to completely upgrade the Villa.

It felt fantastic to finally win!!!

I hope this help!

Go to: