Help me...I'm so stuck

[Post New]by Myers175 on Jul 10, 13 5:25 PM
Stuck in the secret basement area on Haunted Hotel 2 and can't seem to figure out what to do. It is driving me nuts. Ive collected everything and got the hammer...now I can't move on! It's telling me to open the tape player?? Can anyone help?????

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:Help me...I'm so stuck

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jul 10, 13 5:33 PM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/haunted-hotel-iii-lonely-dream-walkthrough/

copy and paste this. This is the walkthrough for the game your playing. I havn't played that game , but if your stuck try paging thru the walkthrough, there is also a forum for this game that you can check out to see if other folks have been having the same problem as you. Hope this helps, welcome to the pond!!!

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Jul 10, 13 5:47 PM
Hey Myers175, I did play that game, but can't remember the problem you're talking about. autumn_leaf (wow, what a cool moniker!) is right. Just go to the game forums, and type in the game you're interested in. I've done that many times, and found that someone else was having the same problem, and some kind fishies had answered the call for help! And there you are! If that doesn't work see if BFG has a walk through for your game. They have a lot of those! There's a tab just for those.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 11, 13 3:29 AM
Hi Myers175,

Welcome to the forums!

Just to let you know, the excellent advice that has already been offered is worth trying as checking the walkthrough should help to flag anything you may have missed, which should aid progression.

Just click here to open that walkthough and a good tip for using it, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'basement' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough.

Also, in case someone else is playing this game and may be able to offer some more help, I will pop this over to the Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream Forum as a discussion like this could be easily overlooked in the CCC.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 3:29:48 AM PST

Go to: