Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

Double identity?

[Post New]by Elinu on Jul 11, 13 12:12 AM
I am discussing this with tech support, but I thought I would post here, and get some feedback from my neighbors.

On or about July 7, my game was crashing repeatedly. At the time, my Manor was called 1313 Ghost Palace. So, anyway, I got frustrated with my inability to log on, and I reloaded the game and went back in through Facebook. I think. It's all a bit blurry now.

Anyway, when the game stopped crashing and I got back in, it was like starting from scratch. Everything was blank, all scores set to zero. However, by this time I was hooked. Having experience to guide me, and knowing strategies like to open the areas with bonus scenes first, before they get so expensive, I paid $100 cash for 1000 gold and rapidly expanded the new manor, 777 Deja Vu.

Now tech support tells me that 1313 ghost palace is still "out there". I was wondering, for those of you who have me as a neighbor, what manor do you get when you visit? All I see is 777, but I have gotten a bunch of people who are already on my neighbor list that Game Center says I should invite ... It is really confusing!

Anyway, if you are my neighbor (Elinu/Andrea Sestak at 777 and/or 1313), I'm hoping you can help me figure out how my split personalities line up.

Thanks!

A

Inge321
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Double identity?

[Post New]by Inge321 on Jul 11, 13 12:10 PM
Elinu,Ii have you as a neighbour at 777 Deja Vu, no ghost palace on my list.
Grandma Inge

Inge321
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Inge321 on Jul 11, 13 12:11 PM
Elinu,I have you as a neighbour at 777 Deja Vu, no ghost palace on my list.
Grandma Inge

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 11, 13 12:28 PM
Hey there Elinu,

Thanks for contacting our Tech Team about this. I hope that they're able to help get this sorted out for you quickly!

Because this is a tech issue, and we try to keep the game forums open for game-play questions, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please feel free to re-post this in the dedicated tech thread HERE, so it's easier for other to find who may have similar issues.

I'll keep my fins crossed that this is sorted out for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 12:28:44 PM PST

Go to: