hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

LEVEL 4-6

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jul 11, 13 8:02 AM
I cannot figure out how to barter with the master when there is no way to fix the road to get the food I need to exchange for gold. I can't build a quarry because I don't have any roads to deliver the stuff. Can someone please help me if they've completed this level? Thank you

time4t
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:LEVEL 4-6

[Post New]by time4t on Jul 11, 13 10:23 AM
Destroy the the road to the left of the office. This will supply enough stone and gold to clear the path to build the bank. Any time you need stone in any level, destroy road that you will not use even road that you have cleared. For example, if you cut down the trees and need the road for nothing else, you can destroy it. Exchanging 50 gold for 50 food with the master builder, click on the little guy with the ? mark, will give you the amount of food needed to make the cut stone. Missed gold by a few seconds. Will try until I make it. Have fun!!!

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Jul 12, 13 5:43 AM
I don't know how to get 50 food on this level. I saw posting on this level about building the bank. Do I need to build a quarry too. I still need to have food. Don't know where to get the wood from.

[Post New]by muran1 on Nov 11, 13 3:01 PM
It took me a while but pretty easy. With one worker, clear wood, pick up food down the first path. With you second worker, start destroying un-needed road. This includes over by the fellow with the questions mark etc. Once you have destroyed enough road, pay off the minstrels (30 gold) and continue to collect wood, and gold. Build bank and collect gold until you have 50 - trade with the fellow for food. Repair roads as you can to create a path out. Once roads are built where needed and all possible roads are destroyed you have enough stone to create 10 cut stone and deliver. It's a bit of a balancing act but I did manage to complete it with a gold star.

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on Apr 8, 14 11:00 AM
Once you figure out the strategy, this level is way easy. Have one worker clearing the road and improving it, while the other keeps demolishing. Build the bank as soon as it is clear. Once you have paid the minstrels and have 50 gold, trade with the master builder. Then just build a road to the workshop, produce the cut stone, and you are done. You should finish with half the gold bar left.

There are about 12 pieces of road you can destroy. No need to build a farm or a quarry or upgrade anything. (So you can destroy the road to the empty lot, though you don't need to.

Go to: