problem seeing the screen sides

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Jul 11, 13 4:29 PM
I have had this trouble before its like about a inch is missing from each side even the SG X is half off..I think I know whats happening now.. they have started making the games for wide screens only I know it says full but its wide and I know this is whats happening because when they make a game with a choice of full or wide I still get to parts that I can't see but I'll switch to wide screen and then I see everything.So if someone that knows who to talk to about this reads this PLEASE tell them to STOP doing it..if this keeps happening soon anyone that don't have wide screens won't be able to play any of the games and that will take away a lot of their business.

Re:problem seeing the screen sides

[Post New]by TAZJO437 on Jul 11, 13 4:38 PM
I hear you lovestoseek I'm having the same problem, after buying the game I can not get the items on the sides.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:problem seeing the screen sides

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 11, 13 5:33 PM
Hello TAZJO437 and lovestoseek,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to see the sides in your games.

Those games should definitely be playable on full screen monitors, so this is likely an indication that there's software on the computers that could use an update. This should help with communication between your computers and the game. For assistance finding those updates, just click on the blue text below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, I would definitely recommend contacting our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to offer more specific support, based on your systems, to help sort this out.

Because we have a dedicated tech thread for each of our games, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please feel free to re-post what you're experiencing in that tech thread HERE. This will make it easier for others to find and offer advice.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 5:34:31 PM PST

Go to: