barb_
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Thank you BF for a great game!

[Post New]by barb_ on Jul 11, 13 7:02 PM
First post here, just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to BF for this awesome game. I had totally lost interest in my once beloved Hidden Object Games, but this one is different!

Love the graphics, the way the scenes change up, the use of the Game Center, and the items to place in my yard. Love the sense of humor in the game!

I know there are glitches with the new release, as there always are, but the response from BF to the issues that users are experiencing is unmatched compared to other game development teams.

Keep up the good work!

One glitch I am experiencing is that I am the only one on the leader board, so I am always First Place, as opposed to Last Place if I could view everyone else's score....

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Thank you BF for a great game!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 12, 13 4:35 AM
Well thank you barb welcome to the forums! I must admit, I am more than a little obsessed with this game myself!

And thank you for understanding and bearing with us through some of the issues this game has experienced, we are working hard to improve thing for players as we speak.

I also wanted to let you know that the leaderboard issue is normal, we have disabled the leaderboard function as we concentrate on getting the game to operate more smoothly - once we achieve that, we will ensure that function is added back in and that you will have to fight for you place on the top!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/12/2013 at 2:57:52 PM PST

Go to: