bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Living Legends: Frozen Beauty forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 12, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Living Legends: Frozen Beauty forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Living Legends: Frozen Beauty players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Living Legends: Frozen Beauty forum

[Post New]by salome1254 on Jul 13, 13 6:27 AM
I am stuck on the page with the frozen and metal rose could someone please tell me the order of the disc cannot get past this and cannot find it anywhere thanks in advance

[Post New]by gkatchur on Jul 16, 13 5:30 PM
I am having trouble getting past frozen and metal rose. Help please

[Post New]by debgramberk on Jul 19, 13 5:47 AM
Butterfly, Flower (facing up), Bee, Flower (bent over), Lady Bug.

Had the sam trouble. Couldn't pass this for 2 days!!! Hope it helps

nwind
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by nwind on Aug 21, 13 1:20 PM
I am stuck at the snowman. Mine has only two snowballs and I cannot find a third one anywhere. In the walkthrough they just seem to appear. Please help.

Ammending: I went all the way back to the broken bridge then followed the walkthrough to where I am now. There is another anomoly. When I got to the secret passage, I placed the pumpkin, the Spring and Summer tokens but could not place the snowman because it lacks a head. Still, all four statues are gone and I still have the key to the casket that contains Snow White's portrait. Since there is no statue and no casket to open, I guess at this point I can either delete the game and start over or just delete the game. Guess I will go for the second option since I am way too close to the end to start over.

Needless to say, I am sorely disappointed by this one and will go write a review to that effect. Sadly, the Living Legends series is off my "watch for" list.

Edited on 08/21/2013 at 9:42:24 PM PST

[Post New]by petersixplus on Sep 10, 13 1:43 AM

Edited on 06/02/2016 at 11:42:17 AM PST

psgraham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by psgraham on Sep 18, 13 1:59 PM
I can't get past opening the lotus flower at the beginning. I clicked each petal in the order that the walk through shows, is there something i am missing, or not doing!

[Post New]by lussier1241 on Jul 5, 14 4:45 PM
i just purchased this game and when i try to play it tells me i need a key to play i didnt get a key work what do i do

Go to: