Storing items

[Post New]by Rae2062 on Jul 12, 13 8:43 AM
Does placing items in inventory change the level of juju one has--losing juju when storing it and reading it when placed? Just curious if anyone knows.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

Re:Storing items

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 12, 13 5:00 PM
Taking an item out of your yard and putting into inventory decreases your juju with the juju value of that item. As soon as you place it back from inventory into your yard, your juju balance should be increased again.

Edited on 07/12/2013 at 5:01:06 PM PST

lisalegra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lisalegra on Jul 15, 13 7:31 PM
Mine didn't.

I put the item in storage and lost juju but didn't get the juju back when I replaced the item.

I assumed it was because the devs want us to increase territory rather than just store stuff to buy and place new juju earners.

Or do you think it's a glitch?

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 15, 13 8:12 PM
It's a glitch. When you place an item from inventory back in your yard, you juju should increase.

lisalegra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lisalegra on Jul 17, 13 4:53 AM
thanks Snoopy - that's a big glitch.! I lost heaps of juju cos I was moving stuff around to make room for earner attractions.

BTW - are we neighbours - my GC name is whytewitch.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 17, 13 5:55 AM
Heya lisalegra,

Your JuJu should definitely get restored when you place an item from your inventory back into the open. I'm sorry to hear that it looks like your JuJu didn't get restored .

It might help to try and put some of item items that you had previously removed back into your inventory and to pull them out again.

This way it might be that your JuJu gets restored!

bfgBiwa

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 17, 13 10:56 AM
lisalegra wrote:thanks Snoopy - that's a big glitch.! I lost heaps of juju cos I was moving stuff around to make room for earner attractions

BTW - are we neighbours - my GC name is whytewitch.

@lisalegra - glad I could help. You could try the advice of bfgBiwa, "it might help to try and put some of item items that you had previously removed back into your inventory and to pull them out again."

If that doesn't work, I'd submit a ticket to tech support to let them know what's happening in your game. If you have pictures showing juju not being added back after you place an item back in your yard, it will help support your position. Good luck.

I checked my GC, and no, we are not friends there. I am currently not accepting new friends at the moment, due to the fact I cannot get into my game.

lisalegra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lisalegra on Jul 17, 13 4:24 PM
Thanks for the advice

If you want to be neighbours when you are playing again just let me know..

Cheers

Go to: