How do I visit neighbors?

[Post New]by Lillithfair2 on Jul 12, 13 9:10 AM
Okay maybe a stupid question to ask at this point I'm at level 15. How do I visit my sole neighbor. I go to the page, click on visit, watch the guy walk around the grounds, can't figure out if I am supposed to do anything. Somehow I have managed to get credit for visiting him once, but not sure what I did to accomplish that. Do I have to add more neighbors to visit them? I don't like hooking my games up to social media so maybe I'm just out of luck.

d

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:How do I visit neighbors?

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 12, 13 9:57 AM
Hey there Lillithfair2,

It sounds like you were doing this right! If you click to visit, you just take a look at your friends mansion grounds. You can flip the the setting to night as well.

Also, if you click on the JuJu button on the left-hand side of the screen while you're visiting, you can play a bonus Hidden Object round and earn experience and silver, without using energy.

You can get credit for visiting each neighbor once each day, I personally think it's worth it. I'm quite addicted to this game! Along with gaining some experience and silver, it's fun to see friends' progress.

Finally, you can send gifts to your friends and they can send them back (there's a couple options that you can pick from).

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 07/12/2013 at 9:58:50 AM PST

Zimbird
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Zimbird on Jul 12, 13 11:06 PM
Pressing the JuJu button while visiting neighbours and playing the game is a great way of getting silver & experience without using energy. Interesting to see their progress as well.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 14, 13 2:22 PM
@lillithfair2: The procedure to invite new neighbours is posted in the new neighbours thread.

Go to: