arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Length of game

[Post New]by arrington1 on Jul 12, 13 8:09 PM
BF I think it sucks big time when I buy a game you put on here and I play about 10 minutes or less after I paid for it. That was a rip off. I'm now worry if it will happen again...very disappointed in you.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

Re:Length of game

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Jul 13, 13 9:08 AM
I agree. This game was criminally short and I am just glad I didn't pay for it. Though I did waste a perfectly good Game Club Coupon and that's almost as bad.

mheil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by mheil on Jul 15, 13 7:30 PM
Apparently, I got to do everything but meet the prospector before the 60 min intro ran out. I thought it was pretty good, so I used a game credit to purchase the game. 5 minutes after the download was complete, so was the game.

BOO!!!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 16, 13 6:41 AM
Heya folks,

Thanks for reviewing Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare ! It's to bad that the game left you disappointed because of it's length.

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

If you'd prefer to just have a chat about the game with other Fishies, you can always go ahead and check out our 'Comments' thread as well!

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Go to: