annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

The Clay Tablet

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 13, 13 1:08 AM
How can you tell how many clay tablets or horns you have/have gotten? I cannot find this and it registers zero all the time! I have continuously bought them/got them through various means. Is it that you don't get credit for getting them if you use them to barter etc. I am not getting this. It says I am making progress, but there is no record anywhere. Is the accomplishment thing with the renegrade really about the clay tablets. The quest is for 30, but the accomplishment is much higher. Anybody here to help? LOL

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

Re:The Clay Tablet

[Post New]by jazz905 on Jul 13, 13 2:02 AM
Hi Annibelle, if you have a quest where you are asked for 30 clay tablets, just collect the tablets but don't use them to banish/barter until you have completed the quest. Once you have completed the quest i.e. collected 30 tablets and it says completed on your quest when you hover over it do not click on the quest until you have used your tablets to barter with. That way you still get to use your tablets once you complete the quest. Hope this makes sense!!

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 13, 13 6:02 AM
I was afraid you would say something like this...**** LOL, I am so mad. No wonder it says progress, and then zero. I have used them. When you have stuff for a quest that is here and there, How do you collect the stuff for the quest together? Does the game do it for you. I am level 42 and still don't understand some of the things.Then different people talk about things that I am not sure how they are doing what they are doing. I am just playing the game where I feel like it. I am at master level but want sensa or whatever. It takes a long time to do that, Thanks so much, and I hope I can remember what you have said or I won't have any clay tablets at all!

HDCLASSIC
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HDCLASSIC on Jul 13, 13 8:12 AM
check your inventory. the miscellaneous tab should show you how many items you have to barter or banish with.

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Jul 13, 13 10:08 AM
Ooh sorry Annibelle, I did the same for quite a while and like you I wondered where my stuff was going. Then I read on the forum about not clicking on it but to wait until completion. When you ask about collecting the stuff for a quest together, do you mean a quest where you are asked to collect two things? If so then just collect them both. The game is a lot of fun and we do get frustrated with it at times. It takes a lot of patience at times but heck I have lots of that stuff!! lol. There is heaps of info on some of the stickys that's worth reading. You will get to that sensai level...with patience!! lol. Happy gaming.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 14, 13 6:02 AM
Thank you..."all that Jazz!" LOL. So, I need to do that with all the quest. I realized The quest is for an item. Then if you have a floater that says barter with the object you need, You move on and go somewhere else. If it just says banish can I do it? It is beginning to look like "no"? Does this mean all the floaters that have quest items will just be floating around? I was mainly seeing a problem with the clay tablet, the gift, the horn. Now, I think it is everything. Am I doing wrong to banish the lemute? You can banish but not barter? Need to know this like way back when! I realized this when a flying carpet came up. I have left it floating. I was in such a habit of banishing. I am now having DT"s. LOL. I am in an emotional crisis. I hated the update...I thought until recently, now I like it. Just wish it would give more energy to play longer...teehee. I was making lots of money and energy but lately, I am having less. I cannot believe I was so dumb about the stupid tablets, everything. Now, I am having to rethink the game. I have some diamonds I am hanging onto. The forum is getting easier to understand. It is just hard to process everything and remember when playing the game. Thanks for your help. This is for everyone. Gosh! It was wonderful about some of the info here. You saved me from a major meltdown.LOL Hopefully, I will figure it out.

Go to: