Tarotlova
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Acheviements

[Post New]by Tarotlova on Jul 13, 13 3:46 AM
How do you collect the achievements? Once I press the skull and then press collect it sparkles and all but then nothing happens, right now I can place 100 paths around the Manor but don't know how!

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Re:Acheviements

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 13, 13 4:22 AM
All that happens when you "collect" an achievement is that your stats change - I can't remember now whether cash or VP or juju or whether it varies - someone else with a brain will maybe swim by later .

The Path task really flumoxed me too - actually it could be more properly named the 100 1X1 patio squares quest.

You can buy them by clicking on the Pickaxe/Sledgehammer icon and choosing the path tab- there you can choose from a range of 1X1 path types at different prices, with different (one-off) impacts on your Juju and XP. To see XP info click on the i in the right hand corner of each item for sale.

You have to lay 100 of them to get this achievement. You do not have to do this all at once. You will see a bar in your achievements window slowly fill as you lay paths, until you get to 100.

Hope that helps .

Tarotlova
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Tarotlova on Jul 13, 13 4:49 PM
Oh, Thank you so much! This is the first ever game that I have ever played, since Mario Brothers in my early twentys, I'm in my late forties now! So things have changed quite a bit since then but I am loving this game, better later on than never!

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 14, 13 1:32 AM
You're welcome!!

ETA - Actually I never stopped playing games - more adventure than side-scrolling though -- but haven't seen 20 for quite a while either .

There is a surprisingly large number of us on this site. Maybe not so surprising - we are BFG's original target customers, I think.

This is my first ever on-line or social game too. I like it a lot, I just wish I'd see less of the ⊰ loading ⊱ screen and more of the game .

Edited on 07/14/2013 at 1:41:38 AM PST

Go to: