Update for Fairway is HORRIBLE!

[Post New]by snipe2 on Jul 13, 13 12:24 PM
They put in a deal where you can buy 5 cards at the end with 2,000 golf bucks. It covers the "end hole" button and it has already cost me from completing a timed course twice. And because it is so easy to hit (muscle memory is a HUGE part of it) I have already lost 6,000 golf bucks because of that fool thing.

I would fire the moron who thought that one up! There seems to be no way to get rid of the fool thing. And then it is really glitchy now so you can't even move forward because of that stupid thing! This update really spoils the game play of what used to be a fantastic game. I wish there were a way to get rid of it.

Re:Update for Fairway is HORRIBLE!

[Post New]by Project2067 on Jul 15, 13 9:32 AM
That's been my general experience too. I've lost track of the number of times I've accidentally clicked on it now, but I know I've lost somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 game bucks because of it.

I've yet to run into an opportunity where I would actually want to use the new feature.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Update for Fairway is HORRIBLE!

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 17, 13 6:35 AM
Heya folks,

I'm sorry that our new buy 5 more cards function is causing you to spent your golf bucks when you didn't intend to .

This feature was actually implemented due to huge demand from our players as we are definitely looking to improve the game experience for you with every update!

The best way to avoid this from happening is to stop a moment when you notice you are going towards the end of the pile. The old button to finish the hole is only a bit to the left.

I'll make sure to pass your feedback on though so you can be sure that it will reach the people responsible!

Thanks so much for your feedback!

bfgBiwa

Go to: