CarlottaG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Help or walkthrough for Chrodncles of Vida: story of the missing princess

[Post New]by CarlottaG on Jul 13, 13 12:44 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a walkthrough or if you know if there will be a walkthrough will come out.

CarlottaG

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Help or walkthrough for Chrodncles of Vida: story of the missing princess

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jul 13, 13 1:10 PM
Hi

I've searched on google and on youtube and it doesn't seem like there is a walkthrough for this game.

Have you had a look through the threads in this game's forum? You might find the solution to where you're stuck in there. If not you could look for a user who has been answering people's questions and PM them.

Here's the link to the forum...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3367.page

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 13, 13 1:19 PM
Hello CarlottaG,

It doesn't look like there's a walkthrough available for this one, as Rumbitothecore mentioned, but quite a few of us have played the game and would be happy to help!

Because we have a dedicated forum for this game, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread ever HERE. Please feel free to post any question about the game in that Forum, so we can find it easily, and we'll do our best help out!

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Last mirror piece

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Aug 23, 13 9:33 PM
OK-- how do I find the last mirror piece-- shaped like a bird?? I have NO clue. Please help! If I can fix the mirror, maybe I can continue the game!!

[Post New]by cathylm1988 on Jun 13, 14 9:42 PM
All you have to do to find the bird shaped mirror piece is to go back to the front of the castle where the gate is it should be on the ground.....My Question is what do you do with the unicorn handle. I'm stuck there and Have no where else to go

Go to: