Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Is anyone having trouble with the strategy guide? How to use it?

[Post New]by Melymc on Jul 14, 13 1:49 AM
I don't know if I have a glitch in the game or the strategy guide is just the way it's suppose to be. One area is unlocked, Alan's area, but all it show's is the pencil drawing of a house and you arrow through the beginning story and that's it. There is nothing else. I've gone at least 30 minutes into the game. I read someone else's post that had problem's with one of the mini-puzzles and they remarked that they looked in the guide, mine doesn't show that, or anything! I had to skip it. It doesn't show any HOSs. Is it suppose to? I am deciding on if I want to buy it and this is going to be a deciding factor. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, maybe. I just hit guide, hit Alan's area, then am I suppose to do anything else? please HELP!! Thank you!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Is anyone having trouble with the strategy guide? How to use it?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 14, 13 2:18 AM
Melymc... the GUIDE and the BOX above it are 2 different things.

The box, as I mentioned in my review, is, as far as I know, where you can read up on the stories of the different characters. So far you have only dealt with Alan, so only his tab is unlocked. I suspect that further into the game, when you encounter other people, their stories (tabs) will then also get unlocked.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Re:Is anyone having trouble with the strategy guide? How to use it?

[Post New]by Melymc on Jul 14, 13 7:52 PM
Thank you.

Go to: