Colour bursts

[Post New]by jenatbigfish on Jul 14, 13 4:39 AM
Hi all, just not sure how to recognise which burst change colour, which are just bombs ? Any help appreciated

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Colour bursts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 14, 13 7:31 AM
Welcome to the pond, jenatbigfish

Zenerchi is the only game I have which I always play in full screen mode despite my visual field problems because otherwise it's too hard to tell the bursts apart. To answer your question--

Small burst (removes four tiles) - has two interlocked circles with occasional small circular swirling pattern in it

Column burst (clears column it's in) - has two interlocked flaming circles

Change burst (changes six tiles to the color of the chamber it's sitting over) - has a rainbow colored pattern swirling around a star

Ring burst (clears ring it's in) - has a large ring going around a star

Color burst (removes all of one color on the playing field) - sparkling/flaming star on a solid colored tile

Enjoy!

[edited for descriptive errors]

Edited on 07/14/2013 at 7:00:09 PM PST

[Post New]by jenatbigfish on Jul 15, 13 12:16 AM
Wow, my eyes must be much worse than I feared Even with my new multi focals with prism in the right lens I hadn't perceived those subtleties - now that I know what to look for, I plan to play some prac levels to develop skills needed to get rare colours for where I linger in the purgatory of level 6-3 I really appreciate the detailed information SynthpopAddict, many thanks.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 15, 13 7:06 PM
You're most welcome. 6-3 is one of the most challenging levels to figure out. For tips I'd see the thread in this forum about level 6-3 and check out festclick's video on the "you" site for ideas. Good luck!

Go to: