annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Floaters, alter ego floaters and banishing them.

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 14, 13 10:12 AM
I am confused about what to banish or not???? I am level 41/42 very soon. I kept seeing progress on the tablet, and something else, but never any sign of them anymore. I was banishing what I needed each time... It was alot of them too! I am upset, but learned the hard way. I just want to know and completely understand whether to banish or not. It seems I can banish if that item isn't needed for a quest. I am leary to barter/banish anything now, because if I need it later, I won't have it. Please someone clarify it a little further! Help! LOL. I got a few minutes before one of the alter egos leaves, but I don't want to give up feathers or whatever if I need them later! However, I want to enjoy the game and not banishing, etc. makes me feel cramped. LOL

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Floaters, alter ego floaters and banishing them.

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 15, 13 2:54 PM
I really need some help understanding old/new floaters,whether it is good to banish or not. If not what else can you do. If Idon't banish I will lose the stuff anyway it seems like to me! Can I banish etc.until a quest comes up with the specific things involved and then worry about it then, or just barter/banish a little? LOL. I don'tknow and now all the floaters are wanting banish and I am nervous about what to do. It seems you run totally out of options if you don't. What are the safe things to banish, etc. Help, and someone please answer.

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

Re:Floaters, alter ego floaters and banishing them.

[Post New]by jazz905 on Jul 15, 13 6:12 PM
Hi Annibelle, you can please yourself whether you banish/barter or not. If you need, let's say the tablets for a quest, then don't banish until you have completed the quest. I think lots of fishies are not banishing/bartering because we are not getting the alter egos so folks are holding on to them waiting for the next update. If you are getting the alter egos, i.e. 'new floaters' then it is worth banishing/bartering them because you may get diamonds or a lunch box and both are worth getting. Yes you can banish/barter away if you want, until you get a quest asking for tablets etc. Hope this makes sense!! lol

Go to: