WinoPoet
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Boycotting enigmas, other juju *"increasers"*

[Post New]by WinoPoet on Jul 14, 13 12:13 PM
I am consistently losing juju and extremely frustrated...

I can be almost to the point of opening up another level one moment, then after I use all my energy to play some chapters I come back to have several thousand less juju. Not cool. I probably lose a few thousand per day and I'm fed up.

Worse, when I tried to write support to report the problem and hopefully be credited they wrote back asking for details like screen shots I hadn't collected and exactly what I was doing when I noticed the problem. Anyone had this problem/luck resolving it?

Till fixed, I'm boycotting these items. Am I alone?

Wino

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

Re:Boycotting enigmas, other juju *"increasers"*

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 14, 13 2:08 PM
So sorry to hear you still have juju drops Winopoet!
I have had huge juju drops too, after mailing with support they finally corrected my juju balance. They can help you with this. Don't know they are willing to do this now though, because my later juju drops weren't corrected either. Support told me they were fixing the problem and the juju would correct itself ...
Sending them a screenshot of your current yard should be enough to at least bring your juju balance back to the juju-value of all items together (juju from walkers/attractions not included). If I were you, I would send a pic.
Good luck, fingers crossed 4 U

WinoPoet
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Boycotting enigmas, other juju *"increasers"*

[Post New]by WinoPoet on Jul 15, 13 7:59 AM
Thank you, my sweet neighbor....

Go to: