game scene not loading completely, The Flame Master

[Post New]by pearcenorma on Jul 14, 13 5:52 PM
I have played this far without problems. However, puzzle which precedes obtaining amaranthine jewel (the flower) did not load all its parts. I did obtain the jewel at the end, and the six part code, and went on to next game, which will not load. The puzzle components are there, but nothing responds. There is no (?) in the upper right corner and no instructions. DO I HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGINNING? (Am following the Strategy Guide, also.)

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:game scene not loading completely, The Flame Master

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jul 14, 13 9:03 PM
Hi pearcenorma & Welcome to the Pond,

Try uninstalling the game then reinstall. You will not loose your progress. If the problem continues at this point, check to see if your drivers are up to date. If at this point they are, Green Envelope to the right, click on that-when it takes you to the next page-left hand side "Still need help" click on that and follow the prompts. Please do run a Dr. Felix report and send in with it. Sorry I couldn't be of much more help.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:game scene not loading completely, The Flame Master

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 16, 13 7:26 AM
Heya pearcenorma, welcome to the Forums!

As elijah5 already mentioned, it could be that this problem is being caused by some of the software on your computer being a bit outdated. this can give your computer a hard time to process and run some of our games. You can find some easy steps on how to get everything up-to-date by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here. I'll go ahead and lock this topic but please feel free to repost in our tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: